chapter 12.

Yn's pov ...

Today is my first day of college , finally my fashion designing course will start from today , soon I'll complete my dream.
I quickly got ready and wore some pretty dress as it is my first day ......

Yn's outfit

I came down and ate my breakfast

Yn's mom:" all the best for today and complete your dream ", she said and I smiled widely at her .

Yn :"thankyou mom ", I am very happy today .

As I walked out nodded the house I saw ...taehyung 👀. What is he doing here , I smiled at him .

Yn:" why are you here ?".

Taehyung:" I came to pick u ".

Yn :" but I have to go for college !".

Taehyung :" so I'll drop you !".

Yn :" but why , I can go by myself ".

Taehyung:" I don't want any excuse , you will come with me ", he said and I had no choice .

Soon we reached the college and I can already see many students like me who came here to complete their dream . I got out from the car and waved a goodbye to taehyung and went inside.

' time skip '

My first day at college was over , I enjoyed very much and I'm happy that I didn't found any bullies over there . I came towards the gate and again saw taehyung! What is with him .

Taehyung:" sit ! ", he said and again I had no choice .

Yn :" why did you came to pick me ?".

Taehyung:" because I wanted to ! And now we are going to my house , my friends wanna meet you ".

Yn:" I have to ask my mom first ".

Taehyung:" I already did ".

Yn :" and she gave you permission!".

Taehyung :" yes !".

Yn :" how did she gave you permission so easily ?".

Taehyung:" it's my charm ", he said proudly .

Yn :" huh! ".

Taehyung :" what ! That's the truth " , he said and I laughed .

Soon we reached his home- sorry his big ass mansion, it was soooooo bigg , we entered and I was greeted with loads of maids , he took me to a room and told me to wait as he went to call his friends. I swear I have never seen such a big and beautiful room , not even in hotels . He is so rich !

Few minutes later 2 handsome men came infront of me which I assumed were his friends, one was little short and cute ,his hairs were Shiney and his eyes were also beautiful , and the second one was looking like a gangster, his arm was full of tattoos and face had piercing , his eyes were looking at me like he would kill me now on the spot .

I looked a little scared as they were staring at me, but suddenly their expression changed to a Clam and happy as taehyung introduced me to them , then I saw their smile , the tattoo guy had a cute bunny smile , no one could have guessed that these guys are so sweet . They look so dangerous by their faces .

Jimin :" hi beautiful! I'm park jimin ", he said giving his angelic smile .

Jk :" helloooo! I'm jk ", he said and winked at me .

Yn :" I'm min yn , nice to meet you all ", I said and they smiled .

Me , jimin and jk were talking when taehyung came in the room holding loads of snacks in his hands, I got up and helped him . We all started eating and I couldn't believe they eat so much , it doesn't seem but looking at their body , where does all that food goes ! . We were full ,now there was no place in my stomach though I ate just a little bit .

Jk :" so you work in hyung's café?".

Yn :" umm I used to work , but now I've stopped as my college has started for fashion designing course ".

Jimin :"ohhhh, but still it's also Taehyung's college ", he said and I laughed .

We talked for a while and I realized that they all are so sweet and funny . We now decided to play some video games but I don't know how to play so I just decided to cheer them .

Jimin:" yahhhhhhhh, jk I'll kill you ", he said as he lost the game cause jk killed him ......in the game .

I wasn't able to understand anything about the game but still I was enjoying watching their reaction ,they were looking like small kids while playing the game , shouting and whining like kid .

Jk :" yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I WON YESSSSS", he shouted as we all co ered our ears .

Taehyung:" yahhh stop shouting , are you a kid ! ", he said getting pissed off .

Jk :" yahh ! Just accept that you are jealous cause you lost ", he said teasing taehyung and I couldn't control my laugh so I started laughing and eventually they also joined me .

I realized that it was late now ,so I have to go home.

Yn:" umm guys , I have to go now ".

Jk :" yahh so early ".

Jimin :" please come again , you are a good company ", he said while winking at me and taehyung gave him death glare which didn't go unnoticed by me , I chuckled at his reaction .

Taehyung:" I'll drop you home ", he said and I agreed .

I waved a big goodbye to them and we drove off.

Taehyung:" thankyou for coming today ".

Yn:" they were really funny and cute , I enjoyed very much ", I said but he looked little upset .

Yn :" what happened?".

Taehyung:" you never call me cute !", he said suddenly making me little shocked. I don't know but I felt small butterflies developing in my stomach.

Yn:" y-you are also c-cute ", I don't know why I shuttered , I looked out of window to avoid him , aishhhhh! What was this feeling .

Soon we reached home and he waved a goodbye to me and went away .

Taehyung's pov .....

I really enjoyed today , I loved yn's reaction when she called me cute . I reached home and saw jimin and jk in a deep conversation.

Taehyung:" what are you'll talking so seriously?".

Jk :" you really love yn ?".

Taehyung:" yes , I have no doubt on that ".
Jimin :" then when are you planning to tell her the truth !", he asked making me
Feel despondent.

Taehyung:" i-i will tell her soon ", I said while thinking what will happen when I'll tell her the truth .

Jk :" you can't keep her in dark , she has the right to know everything ".

Jimin :" yes , you will regret later Taehyung, don't wait till the end , tell her everything now , she trusts you , don't break it - ", before he could say anything I spoke .

Taehyung:" stop it , I'll tell her everything when the right time comes, and I can't afford to loose her , I don't know what will I do if she leaves me , she can't leave me , she's mine ", saying this I went from there leaving them alone.

****

Jk :" I feel sorry for him , but he will regret later ".

Jimin :" I hope he tells her everything, I don't want to see his vulnerable side , I can't see him hurt ".

Jk :" I have never seen him so much happy from many years , I hope everything turns out right .

Jimin :" let's hope ".

Thanks for reading .
Please vote guysssssss.........😚😚😚😚