delicate beginning rush, the feeling you can know so much

*:・゚✧*:・゚

*:・゚✧*:・゚

Bedsheets, no clothes, lights off, just the two of them, perfect setting. Maybe it was post-exam sex, or maybe it was also celebrating the arrival of winter, whatever it was none of them cared. It was what they wanted.

After their date, Chiara didn't expect they'd stumble into the nearest hotel and book a room. No alcohol or nothing, just sensation of the moment. She ran with him to the elevator, where he pinned her against the wall while it took them up eight floors. If there were cameras in there, so be it.

Just as the elevator stopped, Chiara started to unbutton the front of his shirt, and they stumbled down the hall to the end where Kenan scanned the card and shut the door behind them instantly.

The pillows were thrown off the bed, the sheets off from the corners, in one big mess with both of them intertwined.

Kenan had Chiara pinned, her hands above her head while he kissed every inch of her. His teeth bit down on the side of her neck, gently making her whimper while a smile spread across her face. He came down, connecting himself with her as they continued making love.

The tune of a song in the background was too quiet to make out any words but who needed that when they had each other.

"Fuck," Kenan breathed out. "You're the most perfect."

Chiara moved her hands to the back of his shoulders, holding him tight to her. She could feel the top strands of his hand brush against her face from the close proximity. He was hers to keep, but also hers to lose.

Sleep could come later, because the thrill of him in her, made her want to keep going forever. Between sloppily placed kisses and his movements, there was nothing else in the world that Chiara could have wanted. The windows sealed shut with the curtains drawn aided the secret intimacy for them.

"Chiara, just you," Kenan dragged his hands down so they were around her waist delicately.

"Keep saying my name, I like it," Chiara smirked, eyes still closed. "Make sure I'm yours."

"Of course. Turn me into something tragic, just for you, I'll let it happen."

Chiara could feel him for the next few days, she wanted to feel him breathing lightly over her lips. It felt like she was in a different world.

Eventually they were both on their sides, facing the same direction, Kenan wrapping his arms her, cuddling her from the back. His hands felt secure, they felt like they wouldn't hurt a single thing in the world.

"Will you be mine?" Kenan whispered in her ear. His hand grazed her upper thigh under the sheets.

Chiara didn't know if he was half asleep by now or fully aware, but her heart stopped in that instant. She assumed she heard that right. She didn't know whether to say something back or not.