Together Forever! (One Direction Fan-Fic Niall)

A One Direction Fan-Fiction

Chapter: 1

It was Monday morning, Niall had woke me up with a soft kiss. My mom wasn't that excited about Naill moving in when he is here. But he was my boyfirend and we were madly in love.

"Morning love, want eggs?"

"If you made them of course.."

I ate quickly and jumped into the shower. As i was getting out of the shower i over heard Niall talking on the phone to his manger saying, "Can i please stay longer, why can't tour wait? Its almost her birthday and i have a special gift for her and i have to give it to her in person!"

"Andrea are you dressed?"

"Yes"

I pulled my hair into a quick bun and we walked out to my car, he opened my door for me, made sure i was buckled then shut the door.

...

We were in my school parking lot, I didn't want to leave him but of course it was school and it was needed.

"Meet you at lunch, i will be waiting outside for you then."

He gave me a kiss that made my heart skip a beat, he makes me feel so happy.

Chapter: 2

I couldn't stop thinking of Niall all day and what he is getting me for my birthday. I had to know! He probally told my mom ,and my dad. They definitely were not going to tell me so i had to find a snitch. That leaves me with Lilly my younger sister who is 13 or Nick my older borther whos 21.

Time flew by that day and before i knew it, it was lunch time. I huried to the parking lot so they wasn't teachers wondering.

"Hey baby, how was your day?"

"Well, I finshed getting all of my stuff into your house, and cleaned your room."

"Why did you clean my room?"

"My stuff had to fit in too, how was your day?"

"Two quizes, and a lot of writing."

We walked into school together for the 1st time, and a lot of girls came running over. Many of them asked if we were dating, i was about to lie and say no when Niall interrupted me and said, "Yes, Andrea and I are dating"

We then went to the cafeteria, where i was not suprised more people staring. I was going to have to get used to this so i didn't mind when they stared.

When it was time for my next class he walked me to my locker and gave me yet again another amazing kiss on my lips.

Chapter:3

Niall was waiting for me in the parking lot when school was over. He texted me between math and english saying he would pick me up becuase he had a treat for me.

"Whats my treat?"

"Well I have 2 treats, One we are going to Liam's house for barbcue later tonight and the second one is a suprise.'

Niall drove us to a ice cream place and said,

"We are here."

"Why are we here??"

"Don't you like ice creame?"

"I do,but you spoil me a lot and I feel your just wasting your time on me.."

"Andrea you are my everything, I will do anything for you, these are just little things I do for you just to see you smile and giggle. I love you!"

He kissed me but this time it was more romantic because of the sunset. He got a bananna split for us to share.

Chapter: 4

When we finished our ice creame he took me on a walk on a trail that I have never been on before, soon enough I house beagn to appear.

"There is Liam's house."

Everyone was there Zyan, Perrie, Liam, Danielle, Louis, Eleanor and, Harry. They were all in the front yard with a fire and a grill. I decided to sit by Perrie.

"Hi"

"Hello, you must be Andrea."

"Yes."

"Your a lucky girl to date Niall, but how do you deal with him eating alot?"

"I have no idea...."

We all ate hamburgers and tocos, it was a great evening. We all sat by the camp fire, we asked Harry to get us stuff for smores. When he got back we all made smores. I was standing by the fire when Niall came behind me and hug me. He took my left hand and put a ring on it.

"Andrea, will you marry me?"

"Yes! Yes a million times yes!

And they lived happly ever after