Chapter 2

When Harry brought me back to the hotel after we had spent over five hours hanging out he kissed my cheek quickly and ran off to his room where he was abruptly pulled in to Louis’ room. I giggled as I heard Louis start to yell at his best friend. But it was late so I just went inside and pulled on my pyjamas so I could go to sleep. I’m sure Louis would mention it in the morning.

And he did! At six o’clock in the morning he banged my door, I had only been asleep for about five hours so I decided to ignore him hoping that he’d go away and let me sleep, no such luck because I suddenly remembered I had given him my spare key when the door started jiggling and I heard the little beep the door made when you put the key card in the slot. “Jess get up!” He demands as he comes over to my bed and jumps on top of me.

“Louis get off!” I whine as I roll over and push him off me. He grins widely at me and rolls over so he’s lying beside me. “It is six o’clock in the morning you best have a really good reason for waking me up!” I grumble at him as I roll over and shove my head in to my pillow. Louis laughs.

“Chill out,” He chuckles.

“No seriously what the-.”

“You’re too young to curse!” Louis shouts loudly.

“Shut up Louis,” I groan.

“It’s time to get up,” He says a little quieter this time.

“I am not getting up for another five hours Lewis, piss off!” I snap at him.

“Is she up yet?” My ears perk as I hear Harry’s croaking morning voice. If anyone can get me up at six o’clock in the morning it is Harry Styles.

“Nope, she’s a lazy little shit. Remind me why you like her so much?” Louis says loudly and sits up on the bed and starts to jump up and down and starts poking me.

“Leave her alone Lou,” Harry chuckles. “Jess we thought you might want to come and do some interviews with us,” Harry says, his voice was a little louder and closer like he was now in my room. Hope my underwear isn’t on the floor. And that single thought was the only thing that coaxed me out of bed quicker than I have ever moved before. I didn’t particularly want to go and do interviews with the lads but shooting out of bed to see where my underwear was sort of made it look like I wanted to.