1.18,So soon

Author-

After two long days,but it feels freaking two years for the couple.She become silent nor he didn't force her to speak.She cries,nd he comfort.She become panic nd he hugs her.Thats what happened these days.
She became totally vulnerable and he couldn't watch her like that.He is furious inside finding a way to ruin the person who is responsible for this nightmare.

Eira-

Opening my eyes just to meet the whiskey eyes staring at me.He is suffering alot nd I couldn't even comfort him.What he did?Why I am treating my love like this?He is innocent.My eyes became teary.

"Kian..." I called him slowly,my voice shuttered..My breath become heavy.And his eyes too become teary.He took my hands in his both palms,caressing it and placing a soft kiss on it.Thats it I loose.

Hugging him tightly and crying in his embrace while he trying to calm me down.I need to stop my tears but I can't,Its flowing.

"Princess,Please don't cry."He said,his voice echoed in my ears.It pleased me.I should stop crying right?
Nodding my head and looking him,he kissed my forehead then my eyes.

After being silent for minutes I leaned in,making our forehead touch.I closed my eyes.While he placed a small peck in my nose.

"Speak it"He said.No one knows me better than him.Opening my eyes meeting his eyes,our eyes darken.Aura around us was devilish.

"Don't let him die easily Kian,Torture him till he beg you to kill him." I said,We stared at each other.
His eyes never left me nor I tried to break it.I know I should not worry about the coming.And he know What I want.Our silence spoke eachother.

Kian-

Hours later,

We reached home,nd Lara is here to take care of her.I resisted as I don't trust anyone but Eira insisted me so I have no option,but I won't leave her until she is totally fine.I can't let anyone harm her nor I won't let anyone harm her,Never.

It hurts to see her like this.If I had stay with her that day,She wouldn't have gotten into this condition.
I can't stop myself from blaming.I should have protected her as I owns her but I didn't nor I can't.

Will she starts to hate me?Will she start to avoid me?Will she forgive me?.She won't right nor she can't.

I was so lost in my thoughts,that I didn't realise someone is standing infront of me while folding arms.

Our eyes met,my heart beats rapid nd the fear took over me.Her eyes its blank.
Is she going to leave me?No!she can't and won't.
But my fear didn't fade,it started to grew more.

I can't let this fear rush inside me.I am ready to beg just for her to be beside me.Kneeling infront of her.
Taking her arms in my palms kissing it while my fear come out as tears.

"Please I beg you.Don't even think of living me wifey."
Saying this I looked her eyes for replay but I didn't recieve anything but silence.No she can'ttt!She too going to leave me.She is taking my life with her.How I will leave without her?

I loosened my palms letting her arms release and she didn't stopped me.Atlast I fail.

After few seconds,

I feel her right hand touching my hair,then to my cheek caressing it.I looked up only to see a smiling face with slight tears in her eyes.

This isn't any kind of dream right?I thought.

"No,hubby.How can I leave my life,hmm?"Her words come out as the melody that I wanted to hear for these freaking hours nd days.And that was enough for me to wrap my hands around her tiny waist snuggling my face into her waist while she caressed my hand with a chuckle.

Eira-

It hurts to see tears in his eyes.I hate myself for making him cry this much for me.I was surprised like how can he even think that I will leave him?
I should teach him a lesson for thinking like this right?

I gave cold shoulder to him but that was the wrost thing that I had done.I make him cry again.How cruel I am.God forgive me for this.

Patting his head,he calmed down.I made him sit on the couch while Myself on the floor.He resisted but I told him not to talk.And he kept quiet.

Sitting infront of him I took his both hands in my palms slightly caressing it while staring his eyes.
I moved my eyes to his nose,ah Its pinky.He sniffed alot while crying.Around his eyes there is dark circles,He didn't slept for these days.And again he started to cry.

I couldn't help but lean forward and letting my lips meet his.Moving my lips in passionate manner.Slowly we matched our paces.I cupped his face and he locked his one hand in my neck pulling more closer ,the other hand wrapped around my waist.Taking me to his lap with his one hand.Finally I landed in his lap.

After few minutes,we broke our passionate kiss,staring deeply in each others eyes and breathing heavily.And there a drop of tears made its way to escape from my eyes at the thought,I couldn't save our child.

Wipping my tears away from my cheek he cupped my face,And touched our forehead.
Just me,he and a happy family. If I have a power to bring back our child whom we lost without knowing,We will be happiest one.But can it be reciprocated?No right?How can it?

"You should rest now princess,don't worry about me.
No matter what I won't cry again,I know you hate it to see tears,So do I?hmm.Promise me you won't cry from now on..." He said as a replay I nodded my head like an obedient child.He smiled And I missed it freaking much.Hugging him tightly while placing my head in his chest.He patted my head.

"Going to sleep already hmm?" Again comes his deep voice.I am too tired to speak so Nodding head again.I could hear his chuckling sound.Snuggling more into his chest.I closed my eyes ,kicking every thoughts from my mind,As he stood up from couch,walking towards bed.Smilling to him with closed eyes,he placed me in our bed.

At last a kiss was placed in my forehead while I took his one hand hugging tightly.He sat near me caressing my head with one hand.And a whisper
"Sleep tight princess." And I drifted to slumber.

Kian-

As soon as she slept,my phone starts to ring.Gaving a glace to caller Id,I slightly made her release the grip even I don't want to but I have to.I stood taking cell phone in my hands and walking towards door to exit the room while taking last glace at my dearest wife.

After I exit the room my eyes became dark.Taking the call placing it near my ear.I heard,
"We found him Boss" Thats what I want to hear till these days,lets gave an damnt end to this game.
"Take him"I said haging the call.
"Be ready to die,so soon Father." smirk left my lips.