Thunderstorm|Kazuscara

I know Kazuha canonical isn't afraid of thunderstorms

Flashes of lightning lit up the murky sky, followed swiftly by the booming roars of thunder. The typically relaxed Kazuha was cowering beneath his sheets, every noise pulling a shriek from his lips. Every brilliant strike evoked memories of the nightmare-like evening his friend perished in a car crash.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry—"

Another flash startled him right off his bed. The door opened seconds later.

"Quiet down, will you?" Scara yelled, then softened his tone as he observed the fear on Kazuha's face. "...Are you scared, Kazu?"

Kazuha nodded sheepishly. Scara chuckled to himself before helping Kazuha back onto his bed.

"Shhh... please go to sleep. The storm will end soon." Scara stroked the albino's hair, his slender fingers moving slowly through the soft white strands.

"Will you stay?" Kazuha's words came out as barely a whisper. Scara glanced away, his hand pausing. In his hesitation, Kazuha dragged Scara down onto the bed with surprising ease.

"Please...? Stay..."

"Hmph... fine." Scara turned to face Kazuha.

"Thank you," Kazuha hummed contentedly and buried himself in Scara's chest, drifting off in his distant, nonetheless warm embrace. Meanwhile, Scara counted the seconds as the storm ebbed away and soon a placid ebony blanketed the sky, stars returning to their watchful gaze.
Letting out a sigh of relief, Scara attempted a futile escape. Kazuha held him close even in his sleep. Eventually giving in, Scara let out another sigh, one of compliance. Finally relaxing his body, Scara observed the albino sleeping. Kazuha's breaths came out in deep exhales, his breathing much steadier than before despite the awful memories plaguing his conscience.

"I'll stay, Kazu."

Morning came in a flash, dragging with it the afternoon.

"Scara, what... what are you doing in my room?" Kazuha mumbled, rubbing his eyes and squinting from the sliver of light slipping through his wrinkled, red curtains.

"You don't remember?"

"No... don't tell me... did we...?"

"Pfft- No. I calmed you down from the storm and then you pulled me into your bed and wouldn't let [me] go."

"Oh, hehe, sorry," Kazuha chuckled awkwardly, climbing out of bed, and heading straight to the kitchen.

"What are you doing?"

"Making breakfast."

"It's a little late for that."

"What do you mean?"

"It's 1:00 pm. Thank Archons we don't have class today."

"Oh. Did you have any plans yesterday?"

"No, I didn't plan anything."

-Seika
396 words

You decide! The end. If I'm being honest I kinda wanted to write like Scara was gonna commit slewer slide and Kazuha knew and that's why he forced Scara to stay.