episode 3- Birthday Boy.

It's my last episode cause I'm driving to camp now 😭.

{Pov catnap}

I wake up,the sun shining through my eye lids. Ugh, what day is it? I glance up at the calendar. It's July 26th. Wait july 26th?! it's my birthday! Yippee! I'm 21! YAY! I FEEL SO ENERGETIC! I hop out of bed getting ready and, for the first time, eating creal. I finish eating washing the dishes and sprinting outside screaming, "ITS MY BIRTHDAY, GUYS!" Everyone wakes up and walks out their houses,dogday runs up and says.

(Dogday) it's your what?

He says tiredly, and he seems to have rushed to get ready because his fur wasn't even combed.

(Catnap) It's my birthday!

I say, jumping up and down,dancing giggling and just acting like dogday.

(Dogday) Damn your energetic!

(Catnap) Of course I am! It's my birthday!

(Bubba) I'm going back to sleep.

(Catnap) No time to sleep! Let's play,play,play!

Bubba looks shocked as it's my first time saying no to sleep. He couldn't help but be baffled.

(Bubba), did you just say no to sleep?

(Catnap) Yep! It's my birthday! We gotta party party party! 🥳

(Kicken) Ugh, you mean you guys party?

(Hoppy) Kicken is right. I'm not partying with a freak.

(Bobby) I'll party with you catnap!

(Dogday) ME too!

(Bubba), I guess.

I gram the three's hands and I rush them into my house which just got finished decorating by picky piggy and Craftycorn,their pretty nice,the only time Craftycorn hates me is when she sees Bobby bearhug. Which is funny.

(Picky) all done catnap!,though I'm still mad at you for not eating my brunt cookies!

(Catnap) Sorry! I'll make it up to you! I promise!

(Picky) OK friend,you better.

(Craftycorn) H-h-happy birthday catnap!

(Dogday) mhm, happy birthday nap!

(Craftycorn) um dogday may I talk to you in private?

(Dogday) Sure!
They walk into the kitchen.

(Bobby) Are you gonna tell him catnap?

(Catnap) probably not,that'll just make Craftycorn hate me,she likes him too, you know.

(Picky) You have to tell him one day, though!

(Bubba) You never know if he likes you back!

(Catnap) You guys are right, but... I don't know.

(Bobby) Let's talk about this later during the sleepover, but for now, let's party!

She says as she turns up the music. I glance at the kitchen door, wondering what's taking the two so long.

{POV dogday ☀️}

I look at Craftycorn as she sits down at catnap's kitchen table. She gulps before speaking.

(Craftycorn) dogday i....

(Dogday) Yeah?

(Craftycorn) I kinda like you...

(Dogday) Oh, I like you too, friend!

(Craftycorn) No dogday, I mean like like you.

(Dogday) Oh.... sorry, I don't like you.

(Craftycorn) Who do you like?

(Dogday) I don't like nobody.

(Craftycorn) well When your ready, tell me who you like. We can still be friends, right?

(Dogday), yep! As long as you don't hurt my loved ones!

(Craftycorn) ok, let's walk out.

We walk into the living room,Bobby is holding a glass of alcohol drunk,Bubba is also drunk golding a glass of alcohol,catnap is semi-drunk except He's drunk dancing

(Dogday) woah, what's happening here?

(Bobby) come party with usssss~

(Bubba) Mhmm, have fun with us!

(Catnap) Ngh, I think I'm too drunk.

(Bobby) Let's play spin the bottle!

(Bubba) Hell, yeah!

(Catnap) Sure!

(Dogday), I guess?

(Craftycorn) mhm.

We all sit in a circle as catnap spins the bottle. It goes round and round, and it lands on me. I turn red does catnap as Bobby drunken laughs.

(Bobby) ooo~

(Catnap) I mean, I'm not that drunk to do this.

(Bubba) Do it!

(Bobby) do it!

They start chanting until I speak up.

(Dogday) fine. What's the version we are playing?

(Bobby) seven Mintues of heaven.

(Dogday) Ugh, fine.

I get up, and I go into the closet catnap follows. They close and lock the door behind us. Me and catnap awkwardly sit in the closet.

(Dogday) soooo.

(Catnap) Ngh,my head.

(Dogday), you ok nap?

(Catnap), yep.

(Dogday), so how are we passing the seven minutes?

(Catnap) I mean, we can stare at each other like weirdos.

(Dogday), but that's gonna be werid...

(Catnap) Then what do you want to do?

(Dogday) I have a temptation.

I say, staring at his soft lips. He seems to get the memo.

(Catnap) I mean, it's your choice.

(Dogday) for a drunk person, you're calm.

(Catnap) it's because I'm somewhat sober.

(Dogday) Well, ok.

(Bobby) 5 MINUTES LEFT!

(Catnap) If you wanna do it, you might wanna start now.

I scoot closer to catnap before pressing my lips against his,Next thing I know, we're making out. Like literally, my tongue is twirling with his . I can't help but think that he tastes so good. WAIT WHAT?!

(Bobby) 1 minutes left!

We break the kiss,a long sting of saliva from both of our mouths. He quickly wipes his and my mouth before scooting farther to make it look like we did nothing

(Bobby) 5,4,3,2,1!

She opens the closet and looks disappointed because she didn't catch us doing anything.

(Bobby) aw rats.

This goes on for 3 more hours. Until it's 12AM, we all snuggle in the living room in our sleeping bags. Everyone is alseep except me and catnap,I hug him, whispering "Happy birthday" he smiles and whispers back "Thank you"
{Pov catnap 😸 🌙}
We both fall asleep in each other's arms. Today was the best birthday I could ever have.

---------------------------------------------------------im finally done 🫶I'm so happy to go to camp! I will post next sunday,or when I get back!

Until then, my pookies! I love you guys! 🫶 😘🫴.

958 words.