THANK YOU

Over 500 reads? THANK YOU
SMILING CRITTERS Q N A Put it down in the comments! Here's the ones from my friends!

Keylimar says "Catnap how do you feel knowing you could commit arson?"

"Hm,if I'd have to be for real with you... very happy!" He smiles

Harper says "dogday,Do you love dog treats or dog food?"

"Hmmm, gimme a sec," he puts a finger on his chin before smiling. "Yes, actually, I like a lot of dog foods and toys,I literally am a dog," he says while raising an eyebrow

Maddie says, "What's your favorite music smiling critters?"

"Hm," bobby says as she looks up from her romance novel, "probably psycho teddy."

"Huh?" Hoppy says as she continues to jog."Favorite song? It's your too slow by odetari!"

"Oh, my favorite song? It's the spark! Because it's cool like me, " he says before shooting his basketball into the hoop

"Favorite song?" Picky says as she eats her veggies,"probably veggie dance. "

"My favorite song?" Bubba says as he looks up from his book. "It's might seem carzy what I'm about to say,but my favorite song is move yo body"

"You want to know my favorite song?" Catnap says lazily as his tail dangles off the tree branch."I don't want to tell you now,Go ask someone else, " he scoffs."It's not optional?" He asks as he adjusts himself "ugh fine" he rolls his eyes."It's I love you hoe by odetari."

"What was that?" Dogday asks as he eats a peanut butter cookie. "Oh, you said what's my favorite song?" He thinks for a while "Hm give me a second" he takes a minute to think before speaking "GMFU by odetari and I like the way you kiss me,don't ask" he says blankly before continuing to munch his cookie.

"W-wha?" She looks up from her painting,"my favorite song?" She asks once again."It's favorite song, " she smiles."It reminds me of dogday. "

Anthony asks, "Who's your favorite critter?"

I look up from my phone "HEY YOU KNOW MY FAVORITE CRITTER ASK THE CRITTERS THAT!" I sigh. Knowing anthony has a point. "You have a point. the readers don't know that" I sigh again."My favorite critters are dogday and catnap their the two sides of me. "

Dogday looks up from his book,as he shifts catnap on his lap "Well if I'd be honest, it'd probably be catnap." He says before catnap Nods lazily."My favorite critter is dogday." He says before rolling over.

Craftycorn raises an eyebrow as her and bobby both glance up from their favorite romance novel. "My favorite critter?" Bobby asks as Craftycorn flinches. "Probably hops," she says blankly before turning to Craftycorn. "M-mine is dogday," she says before blushing and turning around.

Bubba sighs as he hugs kicken,who sqeuaks from this affection."kicken," he says in monotone. "Ngh,bubba," he says squeezed from Bubba's tight embrace.

Hoppy looks up from her plate of strawberries, and picky does the same. "Hands down, bobby," Hoppy says, meaning that her favorite is Bobby. "Mines is Craftycorn," she says quietly before gobbling the rest of her strawberries, leaving hoppy in shock.

Last but not least! Noel asks, "What are your favorite colors?"

The whole smiling critters group looks up before Bubba starts. "Yellow," he says in monotone as Bobby spoke next "green!" She smiles as catnap starts "orange and purple" Craftycorn speaks up next "I love all colors" she says happily as dogday smiles and says "Same as catnap" he says before looking at hoppy. "Hm? Oh, red, " she looks at kicken. "B-blue," he says, still a little shocked from the embrace Bubba gave him. "White" picky finishes as she smiles.

That's all! Love you guys! This is the end of season 1 ♡

❤️ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜
Until season 2
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜