Earthquakes and Concerts

A/N:- Tell me what you guys think of the story!
———

"Clarice-Noelle, I can't believe I'm actually going to a Levi Weston concert!" Mary squeals holding onto my arm.

I laugh at her as Mary shows her backstage pass that has a plus one on there to the security gaurds. I listen as the call for Levi's manager who immediately comes out of the concert hall and straight towards us. He then leads us inside the backstage area where I see Levi, Preston and the others are all standing.

"Here's your biggest fan," Levi's manager announces as we walk onto the stage.

"Levi!"

I watch as the cowboy singer stops talking and comes to Mary, giving her a hug. "I'm so glad you won those backstage passes."

"When I grow up, I'm going to be a singer just like you and my cousin, Clarice-Noelle," my little cousin says, grinning up at Levi Weston then pointing at me behind her.

I snort at her, standing back towards the extrance with my arms cross. I watch as the famous country singer glimpses up at me before giving me a double take.

"Sounds good, buckaroo," he comments, looking back down at Mary. "Hey, how about we take a selfie."

Wow, those arms. That smile.

"Did you really have to use my full name?" I ask Mary when she runs back up to me after taking multiple seflies with her idol. "Also, I'm also not a singer. I just enjoy singing."

We giggle as myself and Mary are lead to our seats. We hear screaming from other fans as they open the gates. All of a sudden, Mary and I are surrounded by other people but we can still see the stage perfectly.

"Levi! Levi!" the crowd starts to chant in the dark concert hall.

Soon, the stage is lit up with Levi standing in the middle of it and we all cheer for him. We continue to cheer as he greets Summer Cove. Soon, he has his guitar and is starting the play the opening cords to one of his songs.

"Oh my gosh. He is so gorgeous," I whisper in awe, swaying side to side with my cousin.

We all cheer when the song starts to become a little upbeat, holding up hand hearts for the singer. Then of course, Victor and Monty has to make things about them and breaks out of the speakers on stage and tries to starts singing with Levi. Everyone in the crowd laughs as they try to outrun security but ends up falling the in the instruments.

I grab a hold of Mary as soon as rumbles under my feet starts to trip everyone up. When everyone starts to panic, I watch the Power Rangers (of course they'll be here) start to excort Levi off stage. We're instructed to head towards the exit and that's when everyone starts running.

"Mary!" I panic as I feel her seperate from me. "Mary!"

I then see her head on top of the stairs going towards the exit and run after her. After getting outside, I finally catch up to her as she's looking around, shouting my name.

"Mary! Oh, honey," I said a little relieved, bring her into a hug.

We both hear cracking, looking up then letting out ear piercing screams. I cover Mary with my body as we watch the top of the building starts to break off above us.

"I got ya!" a voice says, pushing us out of the way and raising a weapon up to the now falling building top. "Star blasts!"

I check over Mary, making sure that she's okay, before bringing her back into a hug.

"Gold Ranger, you saved us! You're my hero!" my little cousin says, giving the guy in the gold suit a smile and a hug.

I watch in awe as Mary's shoulders are grabbed gently by the gold ranger. "Thanks, now you two need to get to safety."