Chapter 1

L'Manburg hummed 'My L'Manburg' to himself as he sat in an empty field of daisies watching the sun set. He heard the soft pattering of feet as Kinoko Kingdom approaching him.

"Hi Kinoko Kingdom." He said not taking his gaze off the beautiful sight. Kinoko Kingdom sighed a bit, "We have a meeting with everyone today L'Manburg." Kinoko Kingdom reminded him.

"Oh shit- your right! I almost forgot thank you so much Kinoko Kingom!" L'Manburg said rushing up to his feet and dusting himself off before walking to the meeting place with Kinoko Kingdom.

As they entered Manburg eyed L'Manburg with annoyance and hatred while Eggpire looks nervous, no-one sat near him nor talked to him, mainly giving him glares. Snowchester and El Rapids were having a conversation while Tubbo Administration awaited everyone to be seated before beginning the meeting.

"As we all know everyone's country land has been affected by Eggpire's vines and me, Snowchester and Kinoko Kingdom came to an agreement that we were to hold this meeting to decide what to do about it." Tubbo Administration said eyeing Eggpire.

Eggpire looked increasingly nervous and used his tail to cover his eyes not wanting to see the hostile looks directed at him. Manburg spoke up sounding annoyed, "I say we just chop all the vines away and be done with it." He says drily.

"We all know that wouldn't work Manburg, Eggpire would simply retaliate if we touched his vines." Kinoko Kingdom said sheepishly.