Diagon Alley

Hillary and Hagrid are in the underground tube. Hill is reading from her Hogwarts list.

Hillary: First year students will require: three sets of work robes, one wand.

She turns to Hagrid.

Hagrid: Essential bit of equipment, Hillary.
I'm
Hill: One pair of dragon-hide gloves.

She turns to Hagrid again.

Hill: Hagrid, do they me from a real dragon?

Hagrid: Well, they don't mean a penguin, do they? Heh. Crikey, I'd love a dragon.

"He wants a dragon? Really Hagrid?" Padfoot calls to him, Hagrid just rub the back of his neck.

Hill: You'd like a dragon?

Hagrid: Vastly misunderstood beasts, Hillary. Vastly misunderstood.

He see a woman and nods. She just returns to her newspaper. They are now walking down the street in London.

Hill: All students must be equipped with... one standard size 2 pewter cauldron and may bring, if they desire, either an owl, a cat, or a toad. Could we find all of this in London?

Hagrid: If you know where to go.

"If you know where to go!" Most of the hall choruses.

They walk down the street stopping at some pub called The Leaky Cauldron. They enter, they was music and everyone was talking with one another.

Tom: Ah, Hagrid! The usual, I presume?

Hagrid: No thanks, Tom. I'm on official Hogwarts business today. Just helping young Hillary here buy her school supplies.

Tom: Bless my soul. It's Hillary Potter!

The pub immediately goes silent. A man then comes and shakes Hillary's hand.

"I've never seen the pub the quiet. Like, ever." Moony said speechless.

Man: Welcome back, Ms. Potter. Welcome back.

Next is a witch who shakes her hand as well.

Witch: Doris Crockford, Ms. Potter. I can't believe I'm finally meeting you at last!

A man in robes with a turban on his head appears. It's Professor Quirrell.

Quirrell: Hillary P-Potter. C-can't tell you how p-pleased I am to meet you.

Hagrid: Hello, Professor. I didn't see you there. Hillary, this is Professor Quirrell. He'll be yer Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts.

"There's no way that's the Defence Against the Dark Arts professor!" Prongs screamed out.

Hill: Oh, nice to meet you.

She puts her hand out to shake his but he looks at Hillary's hand and hesitatingly refuses.

Quirrell: F-fearfully f-fascinating subject. N-not that you need it, e-eh, P-potter.

Hagrid: Yes, well, mus' be goin' now. Lots ter buy. Heh-heh-heh.

Hill: Goodbye.

They walk out the back door to find a brick wall.

Hagrid: See, Hillary? Yer famous!

Hill: But why am I famous, Hagrid? All those people back there, how is it they know who I am?