The creamilicious story

Spider-man grabbed Scrooge Mcduck's long cork screw shaped cock and put it in his mouth.

He sucked on it like his life depended on it.

"MMM this tastes amazing Scrooge sempai" moaned Spider-man

"Well lad if that tastes good then you'll love its creamy filling"- shit, that's the wrong fanfiction, sorry folks, here's the real story.

...
Charles Manson was in a very good mood right now. He had successfully faked his own death in prison, and managed to escape to the outside world.

Things were looking up and he couldn't wait to get back to his crusade.

Suddenly a green portal opened up and a hand reached out and grabbed Charles by his shirt.

"Hey, let go of me" exclaimed Charles, but the hand didn't listen because it was a hand and it pulled him into the portal.

...
Charles fell on his ass and looked around to see where he was. He wasn't on earth anymore, he was in a new world called Teletubby land.

The field was completely flat, with green grass as far as the eye could see. The skies were blue with white clouds floating in the distance.

The only thing that made Charles raise an eyebrow was the fact that the sun had a baby face on it.

"Wow, that sun is pretty cool, I wish he was my son" he then looked at the camera and a sitcom laugh track went off while Charles honked a horn to show how funny he was.

Charles decided to explore this new place to see if there were any new people that he could indoctrinate into his cult.

He continued his search until he came across 4 color coded... things, he couldn't actually tell what they were but he figured that they would make good little slaves if he prodded their minds the right way.

As Charles walked up to them, he noticed that they were eating what looked like some kind of pink pudding, but he didn't recognize it from anywhere.

"Tubby custard" said the purple one.

So that's what they were eating, tubby custard, he could use this to manipulate them and do his bidding.

Charles walked over to them, and stole their tubby custard like a compete asshole.

"If you want your sweet treats back, join up with me" threatened Manson

The multicolored people's sweet disposition suddenly turned a lot more aggressive, Charles was beginning to think that he shouldn't have taken their tubby custard.

The four multicolored inhumans then stood up and started striking awesome fighting poses.

"The purple Teletubby, the destroyer of worlds, Tinky-Winky" exclaimed Tinky-Winky as a purple explosion went off behind him.

"The green Teletubby, the conqueror of souls, Dipsy" shouted Dipsy as a green explosion went off behind him.

"The yellow Teletubby, the eradicator of hope, Laa-laa" yelled Laa-laa as a yellow explosion went off behind her.

"The red Teletubby, the killer of dimensions, Po" screamed Po as a red explosion went off behind him.

The four Teletubbies struck fabulous poses worthy of being on movie posters. "We are the Teletubbies" yelled all four of them as a massive fiery explosion happened behind them.

Charles realized that he may have fucked up royally, but he wasn't just going to back down, so instead he summoned a bunch his mindbroken slaves to come to his aid. These slaves ranged from men, to women, to children, and all of them looked like shit.