~ The Diary ~

Jungkook rolled his eyes at Namjoon who was pestering him to study from an hour. "Hyung I already finished my homework" He whined like a baby but one glare from Namjoon and he was sitting straight again reviewing his notes.

"Jungkook have you seen your marks in the last exam? Do you even know how much I had to convince your mother to not kill you?" Namjoon glared at the younger but when his eyes met the innocent doe ones he immediately sighed.

"Ok maybe 10 minutes of break but nothing more than that" Namjoon rolled his eyes at the wide smile that appeared on the younger's face. "Hyung I will just walk around the library, My legs hurt from sitting for so long"

Jungkook streched his muscles before standing up and walking around the public library staring the different books in the different shelfs. Jungkook was checking out a book when someone suddenly bumped into him. Before he could even realise what happened the person sprinted away after muttering a quick apology.

Jungkook rolled his eyes at that but then his eyes fell on the diary that had fallen to the floor. He frowned before picking it up, dusting the leather. It looked old and battered. 'Maybe the boy who just bumped into me dropped it', He whispered to himself and looked around for any sight of the boy.

He walked towards the exit but found no one, "He must have already left, He looked like he was in a hurry" Jungkook shook his head at that before looking at the Diary which seemed to be calling out to him. He tilted his head examining the leather cover of the diary. "This looks really old".

Jungkook didn't really want to pry into someone's privacy but he opened the book's first page hoping to find a name written on it to get closer to know who the owner is.

Jeon Jimin

"Jeon Jimin" Jungkook's long slender fingers gently ran over the letters written in a classic cursive writing. The name that rolled out of his tongue sent shivers down his spine, He felt a connection, A weird attraction towards a mere name.

"Jungkook what are you doing here? I told you to come back in ten minutes, It's already fifteen" Jungkook was startled by the sudden voice that came from behind him, He didn't even realise when he got too lost in his thoughts. He immediately closed the diary and turned around.

"Uhm Nothing Namjoon Hyung let's go back" Jungkook noticed Namjoon's eyes drifting to the leather bound book in Jungkook's hand. "Where did you get that from?" Namjoon frowned reaching out to take it from Jungkook who immediately put it behind him.

"I borrowed it from the library" He quickly mentioned and walked past a confused Namjoon who just shrugged it off. "He is having mood swings again" Namjoon shook his head and followed behind the younger.

Later, When Jungkook reached back home, He placed the diary on his study desk before going into the bathroom for a quick shower. He changed into his casual hoodie and sweatpants as he stood infront of the mirror drying his hair with a towel.

His eyes drifted off to the mysterious book lying on his desk as his heart raced with curiousity, Anticipation and guilt. A unknown emotion ran through his veins and he would rather not name it.

"It's just a diary Jungkook, Just a diary, Go back to the library tomorrow and find the boy who dropped it, Simple" He murmered to himself and tore his gaze away from the leather bound book. "I didn't know such vintage books are still sold" Jungkook hanged the towel on his hanger before jumping on the bed.

The gust of wind coming from the window above Jungkook's study desk increased suddenly and all of Jungkook's notes flew everywhere in room suprising him as he immediately ran towards the window to close it. He huffed before looking down at the notes that had flown everywhere.