23. Caffeine

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Jungkook's POV

Dammit, I hate it when she watches me kill... I need to stop thinking about her... It's driving me mental...

Maybe it is really the alcohol... or is it because she totally fucking lied to my face about her feelings and I still can't get over it?!... Come on Jeon, we are better than this....

Did she not want me the way I wanted her?...

Who am I kidding,... She even blocked me on all media... Of course, she does not want me. She and Yun both. Afterall, I am such a nuisance in their life...

Why does she have this kind of power over me?...

Fuck I don't like this...

Is it just that we didn't have enough time to say our goodbyes... what the fuck was all this?...

Just like I had told Joon... This was complicated...

Maybe all I need is closure... right... that's what I need... a proper goodbye... a proper chat, on what happened, and how we need to stop thinking about each other... just go back to being friends....

But would they even remember me?... they wouldn't forget me so soon would they?...

Jungkook: Han, I will be going to my favourite cafe today...

Han: Joon asked you not to go there....

Jungkook: I'm just getting a coffee what's the problem? You'd rather I get wasted in a bar?....

I whisper yelled as I walked into my house as everyone stared at me like they had seen ghost....

All their eyes got wider...

Choi: Master Jeon, are you alright....?

I just shrugged... hell why won't I be alright I was A-fine...

Mrs.Jeon: B-blood...

I looked at my guard, asking for clarification who pointed at his face , was there something on my face...?

Jungkook: It's not mine...

I explained but my father cut me off....

Mr.Jeon: What?... You had gone to meet Seojoon today hadn't you?....What happened to that...??

Jungkook: What else?... I killed him.... I wiped his whole family out.... His wife, his kid... All gone....

I shrugged....

Mr.Jeon: What?... I sent you there to just—

Jungkook: I know... But I found a better way around this....

Mr.Jeon: Fuck t-this is going to cause a war---

I could hear the tremble in his voice... He was about to burst out in anger.... I need to explain and I need to do it fast....

Jungkook: Relax --

Mr.Jeon: Relax?!!

Namjoon: Dad... Kook and I spoke to his partners before hand...They were on board with us only then he took these steps...

Of course only Joon can calm him down... Who am I kidding.... I can never be his favorite... Only Joon matters to him...

Mr.Jeon: But we don't deal weapons Joon....it's not our area of expertise.... Can't you two just stick to what you have been assigned to??

Jungkook: I already finished all the work Mr. Jeon... This is just--- out of love that I have for the family business....

His eyes softened at his son, not me...