30. Close your eyes

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

⚠️TW: Mature, triggering content ahead, please read at your own risk

She could hear her own sobs, her uneven sharp breaths, and the thumping sound of blood pumping in her ears... she was in shock... she couldn't leave him there....

Y/N: T-They K-killed him... Joon... they... I -I c-can't h-hear him— I- I need to — go –

Joon: Y/N, NO... Listen to me, if he is dead... he is dead... you gotta get out of there NOW! Listen to Oppa..?

Y/N: T-They left... I can't--- hear them.... I'm going to go check on Kook... C-call the ambulance---

Joon: Y/N?! Don't get out! Y/N!..

The voice on the phone yelled at her... but his voice wouldn't reach her, her legs voluntarily moved towards the locked door...

Her body trembling as she did her best to unlock the door... to be near him... see him with her eyes... how she craved to be near him one last time...

There was stillness in the air... she could swear she could throw up at the strong metallic stench of blood that was filling up her nostrils... the door clicked as the latch unlocked...

Her heart jumped when she felt a strong force trying to open the door as she yelled trying to push the door close with all her energy.

Thinking of jumping out of the window didn't sound like a bad idea now, as she had no clue what awaited her on the other side of the closed door...

She tried to make a run for the window... but a strong grip on her hand dragged her out... his nails digging deep into her skin making her bleed instantly as her eyes met his...

The man kneeling by the door with his blood covered face... the blood all over his unclothed upper body while a silver piece of duct tape secured his mouth tightly...

His eyes softened, as the men wasted no time dragging her right in front of where he was kneeling, the man with a smug smile on his face ripped the duct tape off Jungkook's mouth making him growl at the man...

Jackson: Such emotional creatures these women...

Jungkook: Your problem is with my family... with me... she means nothing to me....

Jungkook tried his best to divert his attention away from her... but it was pretty clear to the man what he was seeing...

Jackson: Mmm.. I can smell the emotions in the air Jeon...

Jungkook shook his head, trying to lie to his face, he gulped as he spat....

Jungkook: She means nothing to me...nothing!...hear me!

Jackson laughed... as he looked at Y/N who sobbed as softly as she could while her heart thumped in her chest with fear...

Jackson: Then I am sure you have no problem in us men taking a break, having a taste of her skin?...

Jungkook begged Jackson with his teary eyes who was now kneeling down to her level, putting his hand on her shoulder as she flinched at his disgusting touch...

Jungkook: N-No !... No wait! T-Tell me what you want!....

But Jacksons eyes ignored him... he  looked at her... while her eyes only looked at Jungkook as if looking at him gave her strength to endure... her face morphed in discomfort as the filthy hand pushed all her hair behind... giving a good view of her milky collar bone...

Jackson: Look at all that skin boys.... Its been ages since I fucked such a young lady....

Y/N sobbed... Crying as his touches made her wanna die...