1. Just words

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"Jungkook focus here... who is this man?..."

He held up a photo on his phone at my face... The light from the screen blinded me momentarily,

I squinted, pretending my eyesight had weakened, but the truth was, my facial recognition memory was terrible, and I had no answer to his questions...

I could see a person today and forget them the very second I saw them... forget about this dude in the photo I had never even met before...

Jungkook: The Kim's?

I heard hyung sigh in frustration and roll his eyes... I had to quickly say something else he was gonna lecture me...

 I had to quickly say something else he was gonna lecture me

Namjoon: Kook!... If you piss Dad off one more time, I won't be able to protect you....

.

.

Why do you keep checking your fucking phone! Focus here dammit!...

I dropped the phone in my hand to the side... looking up at him....

Jungkook: It's nothing, I'm behind in some lessons at school because of our family drama...

Namjoon: You won't be doing any lessons if you fuck up!....

I hear him, he had honestly been the most supportive person in the family towards me,

Always,

He always had my back,

I wanted to be normal, is a teaspoon of normalcy too much to ask?...

I wanted to go to school, make friends... but my Dad? He was downright against it...

The only one who understood me was Joon Hyung, he was always there for me,...

He negotiated with our Dad to allow me to continue living my life... In the pretentious normalcy....

But with our deal came a lot of conditions,

I had to make time for dad's work, train myself, and sometimes even go on the field... it was hectic, but it was worth it...

Worth every sleepless night, worth every scar, worth every drop of blood spilt and spilled, and ever more worth as I found a reason to hold on...

Going to school was the best thing that happened to me....

I had bigger plans than to be a pawn in their stupid business, and that was to run away from this godforsaken place...

When I am done graduating next week... and done getting a normal, decent job... I'll be gone like I never existed. But I'll miss Joon... and Choi...

But they won't, they will thank God, at last they wont have to deal with a headache like me, this will be the best thing in Joon's life... Choi's life too...