Chapter 1- Plane

Main Characters of this chapter!
Floyd- Logan Lerman
Ethan- Francisco Lachowski
Andrea- Barbara Palvin

Andrea's Point of view

"Mommm, I'll be fine." I whined, as my flight number was being called from the blaring speakers. "Just promise me you won't do anything stupid Andrea?" She begs. "I promise." I say. "Maybe."I add "What?" She asks. "I said I love you, bye!" I say before I quickly hang up.

I got comfortable in my seat and popped my earbuds in before laying my head back.

I felt someone tap on my shoulder and took my time opening my eyes. I pulled a earbud out and look at the hot guy staring at me. "Can I help you?" I ask. You're probably thinking why would I talk to a hot guy like that.

I am not a morning person, not one bit, and I had to wake up at 6 a.m. just to make sure I got on this flight in time.

"You're in my seat." He says. I look at him with a smirk and shake my head. "This is my seat." I say. "But you're more than welcome to take a seat next to me." I say with sarcasm, patting the seat next to me "I want the window seat." He complains. "Me too." I say, knowing I was going to win at the end of whatever this was.

"Tough luck, hot stuff." I bit. "I appreciate the compliment and all, but get out of my seat." He says.

I sign and put my earbuds back in and close my eyes again. I didn't lay there but two seconds before I felt the earbuds rip out of my ears. "What is your problem?" I nearly yell. "You!" He says with annoyance. "Get out of my seat." He says another time. "Screw you!" I tell him.

"When? And where?" He says smugglingly, as he holds my headphones in his hand and dangles them in the air teasingly. "You won't get these back then." He teases. "Will you just leave me alone?" I beg. "As a matter of fact, I won't, if I can't enjoy the view, you won't enjoy the flight." He says annoyingly. He sits down next to me and I notice the smirk playing at his face.

"I'm Ethan, by the way." He says. "I don't care, by the way." I reported, copying his tone.

"I can tell this is gonna be a great flight already." He says cheerfully. I roll my eyes, wishing the flight was already over.

A living hell. Those are the three words I'd use to describe the first thirty minutes of the flight.

"I think you really bring out the best in me, Cupcake." He teases. "You make me wanna die." I tell him. "I'm not your Cupcake either." I quickly add "Okay, Cupcake." He says. I roll my eyes at him and he places his hand over his heart.

"I thought we had a thing here, this is me flirting. You said it yourself, I'm hot, I was just trying to be nice back." He says innocently. "I would never, and I repeat never, be with a guy like you." I tell him. "Oh, Cupcake, you've peaked my curiosity.. Why on earth would you not want a shot with a guy like me?" He says dramatically.

"Because, you're full of yourself. Guys like you just walk into the room and every girl throws themselves at them. Guys like you have three girlfriends at once. Guys like you hurt people, and that's all guys like you do. I've dated a guy like you, and it was the worst mistake I've ever made." I reported with full knowledge and experience.

"What'd he do to you Cupcake?" He asks nosily. "It's none of your business, idiot. You're no different from him." I say full of discussed. "You've got it all wrong Cupcake, see I am different. He seemed to have turned you sour." He comments.

"Sour?" I half-yell. "I wasn't sour before you decided to bother me over some window seat, it doesn't even matter that much." I bit."Then trade seats with me." He says. "No!" I exclaimed stubbornly.