Chapter 2- I Consider Drowning You

Chloe- Unknown (Sorry)
Ash- Sean O'Donnell

I woke up on the ground again, except the problem was it was the same ground I had been laying on before I was knocked out cold.

Nobody came looking for me?

You've gotta be kidding me! Really? Well, I guess I'm getting myself out of this. I looked up and the bright light made my head throb even harder than before, as if challenging me that it in fact could get worse. I laid back down in the dirt and shut my eyes, until I heard a twig snap.

I quickly rushed to my feet and looked around me for whatever was coming my way. Maybe I should be quiet. Maybe I should run. Maybe I should kill Ethan for not looking for me, when I find him.

I mentally face palmed since I was too afraid that I would actually face palm and it'd be louder than a bomb going off, then whatever's out there would come my way. Fetty Wap moment. I miss music. Maybe I shouldn't be worried about music right now; I'm pretty sure I'm about to be something's breakfast.

I made my way back from where I had rolled down, except it was harder getting uphill than it was going down. It just hurt more going down. I had to grab onto tree roots and bushes to help me get back up, which wasn't going too great. My head started to pound like a surprised child's heartbeat. I grabbed onto a root and pulled myself, but lucky me it broke.

Great. Thanks luck, for never being there for me.

I fell back down and landed on my back. I groaned loudly, not really caring if something decided to eat me at the moment. I was practically laying there ringing the dinner bell with blood crawling out of my head again. Maybe this will turn out like every other story, maybe I'll lay here for a little longer and Ethan will come to my rescue. Maybe something will just come eat me. I'm rooting for the second one at the moment.

I got back up and started to climb up to glory once again, except this time I pulled on the roots and bushes and sticks and dirt this time to make sure it wouldn't let me down again. Literally. I finally reached the last grab full of dirt to pull myself up and something touched my hand.

My smart self let go and almost fell into my deathbed. Thankfully, it was a kind hand that grabbed me and pulled me up. Thanks strange hand. I laid there in the dirt for a bit and started to feel my eyes getting heavy.

I stood up as quick as I could and started to feel light headed. My head probably is pretty light, I'm sure it's missing the ten gallons of blood I left at the bottom of the Drop Off of Death. I look over to meet the hand that's pulled me up and properly thank it.

Ethan.

"You almost fell." He says with wide eyes. "If you think that's bad you should hear this story . I had already fallen two times before that. Three might have just put me out of my misery." I say with a sarcastic sound in my voice.

"You should have shown up before that." I tell him. "How about thank you?" He asks. "For what? Scaring me so I could almost fall to my death? Thanks for almost killing me Ethan." I say sarcastically. "What's your deal? You're the one who ran off." He yells. "You yell again and whatever comes for us, I'll make sure you're the first it eats." I say pointing a finger at him. "Can we just head back before we're breakfast?" He asks. "Yeah, I'll go ahead and run there, and you can show up tomorrow after something bad has already happened. Don't forget to ask me to say thank you." I tell him.

"You're the most annoying person I've ever met." He complains. "That's not what you said yesterday." I tease. "Before or after you sneezed in my face?" He asks. "I did what I had to do, one simply does not hold in a sneeze." I say. "You're something else." He adds.

We walked back to our "camp" in complete silence. It wasn't a good, much needed silence. It was an awkward, nobody fart silence. I went and sat down in the sand before I felt something touch the back of my head.

"Your head's bleeding." Ethan says. "I figured." I reply. He takes off his shirt, then the shirt under it and puts the long sleeve back on. He folds the undershirt and wraps it around my head. I stare a his shirtless state for a second. "That hurts." I mumble at him. "Sorry." He apologizes. "Better be." I mumble. He looks down at me and I roll my eyes at him. "Are you actually mad at me?" He asks.

"No, it's okay that I almost died. I forgive you." I sarcastically snap. "I was looking for you! All night, I did my best. I found you, didn't I? Maybe not at the perfect timing, but I still got there. What'd you except?" He asks. "Nothing." I simply say.

"Why do you have to be so complicated?" He mumbles. "Maybe it's the lack of blood." I say looking away from him. "I'm trying, can I have some credit?" He snaps. "Try harder." I say. We sit there in absolute silence for a while until I start to feel the slightest bit of guilt. Either that or I was just getting extremely hungry. "I'm not mad at you." I say quietly. "Then what do you call this mood?" He asks. "Lack of blood." I say with a smile.

"I was looking for you." He says again. "Oh yeah, you said that already. I get it." I tell him. "Go get rest before I beat you up, you can be a real butthole in this mood." He says. "Poor Ethan, have you grown tired of me so quickly?" I ask him, half laughing. "Let's just say, I'm considering drowning you." He tells me with a wink. "You're too kind." I say sarcastically. "Go get rest child" Ethan points. "Fine" I drag, and walk to the "tent". I lay down, and drift into my peaceful sleep.

It's completely black outside

Is my first thought, when I awake. I move around a bit, just to feel someone's arm tighten around my waist. I sign, as I feel fire rise where his hand touches my bare stomach. I suck in my flat stomach a little more.

Why does he make me feel this way? I've only known him for 3 days!

I find myself leaning towards his touch, I'm not doing this. Why am I reacting like this? 
"Are you asleep?" Ethan yawns.
"No, but I'm still tired" I reply.
"Why are you up?" He asks suddenly.
"Just thinking" About you. I say, but not the last part.
"Oh, about what?" He adds.
"If we are ever going to get off this island" I lie. He stays silent for a little while.
"I know you are lying" he calms.
"What? No I'm not!" I exclaim.
"I know when you are lying! You were probably thinking about me" he jokes.
You have no idea
"What do you mean by You have no idea?" He asks, I could feel the smirk on his face.

I felt my cheeks go hot.
"Nothing" I reply a little to quickly. "Come on, stop being stubborn and tell me" he presses. "I'm good, goodnight Ethan" I sign.
"Noo, I wanna talk!" He states.
"What if I don't want to though" I whine.
"Then suck it up, Cupcake" He completes. I groan in return.
"You sound like an old man that's constipated" he adds, laughing.
"Only if eyes could kill" I say out of pure evilness, mentally murdering him.

"Ooooh I'm so scared of a evil Cupcake" he teases me.
"Shut up!" I demand.
"Nah I'm good" he recalls.
"Goodnight Ethan" I sign.
"Fineee, go to sleep Grandma" he groans.
"You sound like an old man that's constipated" I back fire.
"Shut up, and go to sleep" he grunts.
"Fine, I'll go to sleep Grandpa" I whisper, re-mocking him again, laughing to myself.

I woke up to coldness, Ethan wasn't beside me. Where is he then?
I was thinking about getting up and going to find him, but then again I'm tired, so Ima stay here.

"She wasn't supposed to fall off set" said an unknown voice.
"Well she did, and yall need to be more careful, and don't let her get so close off the play island" said a demanding, but very familiar voice. What were they talking about? And why am I dreaming of them? I found it fairly easy to open my eyes, it was like I was awake. I squinted my eyes

————————

hope you enjoyed hehe