T H R E E

-=*+2 Days Later+*=-
"Dad can I pleeeease go to Cape Cod?" I begged.

"I promise I'll move out as soon as I get back!" I add.
I have been begging like this for the last 2 days.

"Elizabeth! I'm so sick of your whining! You can go to Cape Cod but you are moving out as soon as you get back!" My dad growls.

I thank him the run up to my room.
I search and make sure I'm not forgetting anything, I wasn't.

I grab my bags and throw them in my car.
I have to leave today as it is a very long drive to Cape Cod.
I run back to my room and say goodbye to the Cube members.

"Safe travels, beautiful!" Will says as I log off.
I smile and grab my camera off of my desk, I run down to my car and hop in.

I start the engine and I'm off to Cape Cod, Aka the best summer ever.

•••••
I stop for some food along the way and get a package of Tim Tams.
I eat them all up then continue to drive.

••••••
"SOMETHING BIG I FEEL IT HAPPENING OUT OF MY CONTROL!" I sing/yell along with the radio

••••••
"DONT YOU DARE LOOK BACK JUST KEEP YOUR EYES ON ME, I SAID YOUR HOLDING BACK, SHE SAID SHUT UP AND DANCE WITH ME."
•••••••
I am currently dying of laughter.
"WILL!!! Shut up your gonna make me crash!!"
•••••••
"What are you looking at?" I asked the driver in the vehicle next to me. They saw me dancing and looked at me like I need to be in a mental hospital.
They looked at me then drove off.
Wtf.
••••••••
"CUZ BABY NOW WE GOT BAD BLOOD YOU KNOW WE USED TO BE MAD LOVE."
••••••••
After a long 1000000 hour drive I pulled up to the Cape Cod house.
I climbs out of my car and ran inside.

"Ohmygosh Brayden!!" I cheer and hug him.

He was the first person I saw.
I look and see almost everyone is here, Jordan(Bayani), Maddie (Dul), Michael(Tybzi), Zach(Graser), Brayden(Rusher), Mitch(Mrmitch), Julio (Tomahawk), Mark(DfieldMark) and Devon (Devondoesgames).

We are still missing, Bee(Heyimbee), Ryan(Childolphin), Parker(Parker_Games), Will (Kinqtonq), Mitchell (Straub), Sean(Grapeapplesauce), Joe (Tofuu) and Zack (Poke). I say hi and hug them all.

A few minutes later, Bee and Mitchell burst through the door.

"Heyyooo," I say as they walk in.

Now is the time I want to grab my bags.
I ran out to my car and grabbed all of my bags.
I bring them inside and pull out my camera.

I start recording.
"I'm here with these guys!!" I say sticking my tongue out and pointing to the guys as I spin around in circles.

I stop recording and look around.
The first floor has many beanbag chairs and a pool table, I also see the main bathroom, I look in the corner and see stairs.
I grab my bags and walk up.
There is all the rooms up in the second floor some with bathrooms and some without, the third floor has the kitchen and the living room, and lets just say it's a kick-ass third floor.

I quickly run to the first room on the second floor which has a bathroom and claim it.

I pull out my journal and write, "QueenLiz or Liz's room" on it then taped it too my door.

I start unpacking and think, "This is my home for the summer."