T E N

Hehehehehe just like I did when Jordan asked Liz out, third person view until I feel like telling you if she said yes or not, I know, I'm a jerk.
=====================

-=*+Third Person+*=-
The next morning, Will wakes up feeling refreshed and happy, finally, before Liz as well.
Jordan, Michael, Brayden, Julio, Parker, Ryan, Bee, Straub, and Sean are all awake on the main floor watching movies.

Ryan couldn't help but think of Liz, he really likes her but is scared to tell her because of Will..
Will walks down the stairs looking happy and all of the boys are confuzzled.

"Well you look happy," Julio pipes up.
Julio and Will haven't talked much since they got here, so he decided to strike up a conversation.
"Oh, um, no reason," Will says sitting on a bean bag beside Straub.
"Oh okay," Julio says, He feels as though Will doesn't trust him. That makes him a little upset but he ignores it and continued to watch the movie.
About an hour later a sleepy and grumpy Liz walks downstairs.
She sits next to Ryan and Ryan is happy that she sat next to him instead of Will.

Liz has her hair in a messy bun and she is wearing what she wore to her date last night.
She starts watching the random movie until her stomach grumbles.
She gets up and runs to the kitchen to get food.
Bee decides that she is going to go for a walk and Straub joins her.
They walk down the sandy beach and laugh and joke around with each other.
Bee looks at her phone and reads a suspicious and threatening text.
"What is it?" Straub asks.
"Oh uh nothing," Bee says as she shuts off her phone and shoves it in her pocket.

••••
Once Liz finishes her breakfast, she goes downstairs and Will asks to talk to Liz.
She nods and they walk out.
Ryan could see them talking outside but he couldn't hear what was being said, he chose to ignore it but the thought of him being heartbroken kept coming back to mind.
'I have to get her before he does' he thinks to himself.
==================
So this chapter is short, just to mess with your minds 😏 I love making you annoyed about not knowing stuff.

Chapter questions:
-Who do you think sent that mysterious message to Bee?

-What do you think the message was about?

-What do you think Liz said to Will's question?

-What were Will and Liz talking about outside?

Comment!!!