E L E V E N

-=*+2 days later+*=-
Liz's POV
I get a text from an unknown number, a very, threatening text.
I shut my phone off and try to ignore it as I walk outside with Will.

"I saw that text," He says.
"W-What text?" I stutter.
"The threatening one, the one that threatened to ruin our relationship," He says.

"It's nothing, really, Will," I try to ease my way out of it.
"I don't want you to let it get to your head, block the number, please," he begged.

"Will, its fine. I'm fine, see? Same old me, same old Queen Liz, Your Queen Liz," I said with a smile.

"No block the number, please, for me?"
I huff, "No, its my phone. I don't want to block the number because it has no say to how I feel about myself," I groan.
"Liz! Just block the number!"
"No!"
I yell and run into my room.

•••
I was watching Netflix when I decided to reread the message the unknown person sent me.

Unknown- Hey Elizabeth, its me, you don't know me, but I know your dating my ex. I need your ugly ass away from him or I will kill you personally.

Bee's POV
I decided to read the text I got from an unknown number again.

Unknown- Hey Bee, its me, you don't know me, but I know you want to date my ex. I need your ugly ass away from him or I will kill you personally.

•••••••
=====================
Short chapter I know!
But let me know what you think!
Questions!

-What do you think those messages mean?

-Why are the messages being sent to Liz and Bee?

-Did you like this chapter?