always like this

He takes the napkin softly and places it on his lap. Gloves are covering his damaged hands. He coughs lightly and hides it with his napkin in a rough, quick movement that ruins the gentle nature from before. He tries to put the napkin back gently again but it's no use, he's already nervous.

It's always like this.

Therefore, his whole act is screwed up.

It's always like this.

He screams, though I can't hear it. He then rips the napkin in two and screams some more.

It's always like this.

The maid's expression is bored. Unsurprised, she knows how this goes since,

It's always like this.He finishes his screaming and starts speaking uncontrollably. He speaks and speaks all he didn't speak during his first 15 years of life. He speaks until he's tired enough.He then picks up the napkin again and starts again. Again, again.

Always like this.

The crowd exclaims. I can't hear it, though. So, he starts. He places the napkin softly on his lap. The two pieces. One of them is burning red and I can't know why.
His hands bleed slightly, but he keeps trying to keep them in place and takes the knife and fork. The crowd stays silent. I can't hear it either
He takes the knife, and silence or sound fills the room. I'm not sure. But breaths hitch and he can't help himself.

He rips the napkin. Now it's four pieces, three of them are burning red.

It's always like this.

He takes the knife and tries to threaten with it. No one is scared, because he couldn't see past himself. If he killed someone, it would be himself. Excitement.

 Always like this.