Chapter 2 : Potions class

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                         Y/N's POV

You feel a hand on your shoulder,  forcing you to wake up. You groan as you put your blanket over your head, in annoyance.
16
"We gotta go girl!!!" Pnacy yells as she pulls my blanket away.

You slowly get up, an annoyde look on your face. You go to to Pancy and playfully slap her face.

"We're gonna leave without you if you don't hurry up faster!"

"Go to Azkaban" You say, brushing her off and going to your desk to get ready for class.

Your friends go to class, not waiting for you. You put your blonde hair into a messy bun and put on your short skirt and shirt, tie your slytherin tie and put on your robe, but then yiu think it looks ugly, so you throw it on the bed.

You don't need to put makeup, because of your natural beauty, so you just start walking to class.

You go to class and as you open the door , everyone turns their heads in your direction. As you walk towards the front of the class, you realize all the desks are taken, expect one.

There was an empty seat right next to a boy with dark curly hair, whose face you couldn't see. You walk up to teh seat and take a seat. Suddenly the boy turns towards you and you see..him..

"Oh, hi.." You say, immediately blushing , as his piercing brown eyes stare right at you. He looks you up and down , and smirks

"Hi gorgeous." He says with a witty voice.

Thr lesson starts but you can't focus , because he is mesmerized by your petite frame and by your emerald green eyes. You look at him and smile. You realize just how beautiful his soft pink lips are and his beautiful brown eyes. The colour of his eyes matches his beautifully shaped curls.

The class finally comes to an end and as you get up he grabs your small hand. Your petite fingers brush against his huge ones. You shiver as you feel the cold metal of a ring on his  middle finger.

"Wait up a second...I think I've seen you somewhere before?"

"Oh, really?" You let out a cute laught, raising your eyebrow. You see where this is going.

"Yeah! I.. I think I've seen you in my dreams. What's your name, beautiful?" He smiles.

You roll your eyes and say:

"Are you just asking me this to get me to sleep with you?"

"What??" He says mockingly "I'm not that kind of a guy" he huffs.

You smile and he adds in a soft grow:

"I can be if you want me to..."

He winks as he lets go of your hand and you go out of the classroom expecting not to see him again for the day.

But not even 5 seconds after that as you feel a strong grip on your slutty waist(you have a slutty waist and thunder thighs). It's him again. He gives you a note, smiles and turns around, walking down the stairs calmly as he gets a black notebook out of his pocket.

You look down at the note he gave you. You open and read:

Meet me here before dinner?

                                                    -Theo

The whole day you couldn't stop thinking about this curly headed boy. Theo. What a lovely name. Theo. Theo. Theo.

The day passed in a blur and soon enough you were in front of the potions classroom yet again. He was waiting for you, dressed in gray sweatpants and a black tshirt that hugged his muscles perfectly.

He smirked as he watched you looking at his length trough his sweatpants. You feel it's gonna get freaky...

"WHY did you ask me to come here?"
You ask

"Guess"he whispers and kisses your neck.

You whimper as you feel his soft juicy lips on your slim neck. He grabs you by the waist as he pulls you close. You gasp as he moves up towards your mouth. You make out in the corridor for about 10 minutes until.... His veiny large hand reaches down under your butt short skirt.

"Woah... what are yiu doing"

"Just taking it to teh next level.. why.. you wanna stop?" He asks with a witty smirk on his gorgeous face. He blinks his gorgeous long eyelashes as he looks down at you.

"No.. keep going"you moan.

He opens the door to the classroom and pulls you through it. He picks you up and kisses you deeply. He slams you onto the desk.

"Wait" you say as he rips you panties off.

"We're about to... do it, but I don't even know your full name..."

He kisses your neck and you feel him whisper next to your ear.

"It's Mattheo... Mattheo Riddle"

You gasp as you slowly realise you recognize that last name. Riddle... like Tom Riddle?It can't be true...

You push him away , feeling scared. What was he gonna do to you..?

"The dark lord's son..?" You say with a worried expression on your beautiful face.

"Get away from me! You're dangerous!"

You try to leave and run but his strong arms grab your petite wrist and he pulls you close to him, growling:
"You're not going anywhere darling."

You try to scream as loud as you can, but he shuts you up with a forceful kiss. You try to resist again but he was too strong and just pushed yiu even closer to him.

Suddenly you suddenly hear the doore SLAM open with a loud crash.