Broken

Kamiah POV

My alarm went off and I woke up still tired. Leonardo was still holding on to my waist. I slipped out his grip and got my self together. An hour later I was dressed for class and he was still sleeping.

" hey I gotta go I'll be back around 4." I rubbed his back. He rolled over.

" come here" he whispered with that sexy ass sleepy voice. I climbed halfway in the bed and gave him a hug. He kissed my forehead.

" have a good day baby. Call me if you need something" he said then rolled back over.

I got to my car and drove to the IT building. All of my classes today were in that building. I went through two classes already and needed a snack. Thank god the IT building was the only building that had a mini crumble cookie in it. I waited in line and happily received my cornbread cookie with some ice cold milk.

My phone buzzed while I sat at a table and waited for my next class.

Leo 😈 : baby girl I gotta go but I'll come get you later so we can eat dinner together. Have a good day.

Me: ok just let me know what time and what to wear be safe.

" sooooo how's the new guy" I heard a familiar voice say behind me. Kendal sat across the table from me in a nice golden goose tracksuit.

" girl keys friend. I kinda like him though and he's older. We were just at my parents house eating dinner." I said offering some of my cookie.

" at least you actually like him." She was the only person I ever told that I never really liked Poseidon.

" sooo you and my brother?" I asked.

" well he's with that girl and honestly I don't think I'm ready for a relationship right now especially since I have a kid. It's kinda hard to balance everything. Don't get me wrong sometimes I do want this box beat up but I just want it right." We laughed. We had the same class next and talked while we walked there.

The class was smooth we took one quiz which was easy and just went over some slides. Since my next class got canceled I went straight to my dorm to see if I can take a quick nap.

I seen Ps car outside the building and prayed he was already in somebody's dorm and no where near me.

I walked in the building and since there was no sign of him I thanked god and unlocked my door. My room looked a little bit cleaner. He made the bed and put up the box of lights I had sitting on the dresser. Took the trash out and fixed all the cords I had behind the tv.

I went to the bathroom to get started on my shower and seen a bag full of bath and body works candles.

Me: thank you for cleaning and for the candles they smell good af.

Leo😈: ur welcome baby I was in the bathroom and knocked the one you had in there over and that shit broke all over the place so I got you some more. Where tf is your remote?? I was going to watch tv for a little bit I couldn't find it.

Me: that shit been missing since I moved in 😂

Leo😈: oh hell no 😐 ain't you supposed to be learning something until like 4?

Me: they canceled it so I'm chillin in my room might take a nap until later on

Leo😈: ok it's a Mexican restaurant by your school we can go there around 8:30 ish.

I liked the message and continued winding down. I took my clothes out that way I can just put them on when I woke up.

****