C.47

|Tuesday September 4th, 2029
5:00 am |

"How are you feeling babe?" Zac asked nervously.

"I'm fine babe I'm not even having contractions yet." Fatima said, "Go get the diaper bag. Im going to do my morning routine and shower."

"O-Kay babe, do you want me to call mom? So she can meet us at the hospital."

"How about we just make this an us experience we can call our parents after the twins are born." Fatima said walking over to the bathroom.

"Can I join you in the shower?" Zac smirked.

"Yes, Zac." Fatima chuckled already knowing where his mind was, " We better get all the sex we can get now because when the twins get here they going to be clock-blocking like crazy."

"That's not a problem I scheduled my appointment for my vasectomy next week anyway." Zac said as he helped Fatima get undressed and he started to do the same.

Fatima kissed Zac and he chuckled, "What was that for?" He asked, "I just love you that's all you always put me and the kids first."

"I love you too babe and of course, y'all are my priority." Zac said as he turned on the shower making it semi-hot a few minutes later they entered the shower they didn't waste any time tonguing each other down.

{Yeah, once again no sex scene 😂}

|Emory Hospital at 6:00 am |

Zac and Fatima just pulled up to the hospital she's starting to have contractions, but they are only 5 minutes apart.

"Okay, Mrs.Taylor Im going to check your cervix." Doctor Jackie said as she washed her hands and gloved up.

"Okay, Mrs.Taylor you're only 2 cm dilated. We have a long way to go, I'll be back and check on you in 2 more hours to see if anything changes."

"Okay thank you, Doc." Zac and Fatima said as Doctor Jackie left the room.

"We going to be here for a while." Fatima chuckled, "How do you think the kids going to react?"

"They will be happy." Zac tells her as he kisses her temple.

"Shit babe!" Fatima said as she sighed deeply.

"What's wrong?"

"It's the kid's first day back to school and I can't see them off." Fatima pouts.

Shakes his head, "Damn I forgot they started back today, look I'll have mom get them dressed & she brings them here before she drops them off at school. What do you think about that?" Zac suggested.

Sad and pouts, "Babe that's not the same though." Fatima said on the verge of tears, she never missed the kid's first day of school this year Nayeli is going to 1st grade, and Nehemiah going to Kindergarten.

"So what do you suggest then?"

"Well, I was going to see if I can go home. I'm only 2 cm dilated once the kids go off the school I'll come back here I'm sure I'll be farther along by then." Fatima said as she pressed her call light for Dr. Jackie to come in.

"We can try babe." Zac said he wasn't really with it but she wasn't going to let it go.

"Yes, Mrs.Taylor is everything okay?"