chapter 1

"upcoming on the stage you have y/n y/l/n" the announcer say's and i hear a large amount of screams coming from the other side of the wall.

well let me introduce myself , hi my name is y/n and im a songwriter and i model a bit and im also a backup dancer. im 20 years old and im located in los angeles california.

i moved here when i was 17 to get away from my abusive parents. im not like any average female , i was born with something abnormal.

i have a yard stick if you know what i mean. and after they found out i wasnt a female they became very upset.

they started treating me harshly and started neglecting me. some day's i would go without eating and some days i wouldn't even be allowed in the house.

when i got into my teenage years i decided i wanted to start writing music to distract myself from the hardships and violence i was going through at home.

one day i posted my song "i wanna be yours" on tiktok and it instantly blew up.

influencers started hitting me up and i started getting noticed by celebrities and i got more opportunities.

I finally moved out here to L.A to make something of myself and to get more known for my talent. Its been 3 years since then and im striving more and more each day.

i met my bestfriend shawn mendes one night at a club out here in L.A and we hit it off pretty good. we've been best friends every since then. im glad i found him because i honestly didn't know anyone here.

i snap out of my thoughts and i walk out onto the stage and the sound of the heart monitor goes off and the crowd goes crazy.

I smile to myself knowing they already know what song this is.

flatline , flatline , flatline , flatline.

I grab the mic from off the stand and walk to the edge of the stage and crouch down and make eye contact with this girl in the front row and she screams.

Lately you've been busy
Wondering if you miss me
Why did you go against me? I just wanna know

i point the mic out to the crowd and they scream the next part.

HOW YOU COME YOU ACT SO DIFFERENT? JUST
TALK TO ME ILL LISTEN
ALL THE LOVE IM GIVING
DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DONT KNOW

I giggled to myself.

this song is somewhat touchy to me for various reasons. one reason is its about a ex lover that i was with for years and then she cheated on me because i couldn't give her the attention she needed. two because its a amazing song.

i understand it was hard for me to be on the road and try to maintain a good relationship between the both of us but i truly tried my all to satisfy her. madison beer , i miss her more and more every day but i know she doesn't feel the same.

I was out there on the road
Life out of control
She became a victim to my busy schedule
And I know that it's not fair
That don't mean that I don't care
This one's dedicated to the girl out there

here come the waterworks uh oh. i have tears coming down my face and the crowd realizes and i wipe my tears and sit up and put my all into these next verses.

Girl you always catch me at the bad time
When I know you probably think it's a lie
I know I told you last time was the last time
How could you pull the plug