[20]

•||chapter : 20 || •

"Offer him double money! but I want this deal at any cost!" Said Taehyung, fuming in anger. He just got the news, that he lost the deal with his Italian client.

He was in his cabin, sitting on his chair with straight look while his manager Jackson stood infront of him being afraid.

"But.. b-boss.. this deal isn't important- " Jackson shut his mouth after getting a glare from Taehyung. Yes it's true, that the deal is not that much important, it will not cause their company any type of loss. But it's about Taehyung's respect and ego , he can't digest the fact that for the first time in his life someone said no to him.

Now he is wondering, who is that person. As far as he knows, each and every other companies are willing to deal with them, then what's wrong with that freak. He leans against his chair while thinking about the matter.

His thoughts interrupted by his manager. "Boss.. today there's a business party, you are invited there as a vip guest" he spoke.  Taehyung looked uninterested until Jackson added. "Mr Carlo marino will also attend the party"

"Who is this shit now!" He asked, "Boss.. he is that Italian client who denied to deal with us.." as Jackson spoke, Taehyung's brows knitted.. he thought something.

"Are you going there boss?" Jackson asked, Taehyung made a thinking face, "Are you sure, he is coming?" He asked, "Yes.. sir"

After some minutes of silence he replied, "ok then.. cancel other evening schedules"

__

"What is this Yn! You are cheating on me!?"

Kai shouted making Yn flinch, she got confused thinking what is he talking about.

"What d-do you mean?" Yn asked, Kai greeted his teeth, "who gave you this!" He asked pointing towards her neck, she still didn't get it.

"Who gave you this hickey!" He again raged, Yn looked confused, "hickey?"

"Oh.. don't act innocent now.. just tell me who did this!" Kai demanded, "i-i don't know , what are you saying.. let me go!" Yn said, and attempted to leave from there, but Kai was fast enough to grab her wrist again.

Suddenly the door of the science lab click opened, they both shifted their gaze.. there stood Minji.

"I knew that something is wrong!" Minji said, as she walked inside. Yn took relief breath. Kai loosened his grip from Yn's wrist , and rolled his eyes whereas Minji was glaring at him.

"How many times should I warn you Kai.. why you keep bothering Yn!" Minji said and Kai looked unbothered.. "please, stop poking your nose in others business.. and for your kind information, let me tell you, she is my girlfriend now" Kai said, his lips forming into a smirk..