Chapter 2 (Remake Ver.)

Love Story
MikhAiah Au
Creator/Author:CrazyFama★
Language:Taglish
Fictional Story.

.
.
.
.
POV:AIAH
"Wait, Eiyvin Lim din pangalan ng pinsan mo?" I asked, feeling a bit flustered.

"Oo nga!" Kyhlee replied, clearly annoyed. She has quite a short temper.

"Sorry, may kapangalan lang kase siya eh.." I said, scratching my head.

"Sino naman?" she asked, standing by my side, waiting for my answer.

"Wala. Secret." I replied. I can't tell her yet, it's not the right time..

"Ewan ko sayo, inuubos mo ang aking pasensiya. Pisti." Kyhlee grumbled. She's really angry.

"HAHAHA, cute mo pala." I teased her to annoy her even more.

"Jusq, wag mo kong iniinis pisti ka." She threatened. I think her head is about to explode from anger, HAHAHA.

*FF (Fast Forward)

Minutes passed, and I noticed a girl approaching us, but why does she look so familiar? Wait.. Isn't that her cousin?

"Hey Kyhlee, my tanong ako." I said, but it seems like she's still not paying attention to me because of what I did earlier.

"Sige bala ka jan." I said, and I just looked back at the women who was approaching us.

Wait. I know her, isn’t she the girl from yesterday? The one with red hair???

I couldn't help but cover my mouth in surprise when I realized that it's really her!

But what are they doing here? Don't tell me... Is that Kyhlee's cousin???

"Pu-" I couldn't continue what I was about to say as Yna suddenly interrupted me.

"Bibig mo" she said, and I just did a peace sign as an apology.

*FF (Fast Forward)

As the women approached us, she stopped in her tracks when she saw Kyhlee.

"Eiyvin??" she said excitedly.

"Oh my god! Ate Ky!" she said and ran towards Kyhlee to hug her.

"You smell so good, V HAHAHA," she complimented Eiyvin. She's so nice.

"I know," Eiyvin said with a hint of pride towards Kyhlee.

"Anyways, mga friends ko nga pala, si Yna." she introduced Yna.

"Hi!" Yna greeted and shook hands with Eiyvin, both of them smiling.

"This one is Savrina, our princess," she introduced Sav.

"Hello pogi!" Sav said and eagerly shook hands with Eiyvin, who seemed to be forcing a smile, while Sav had a wide grin. You'd think she saw a celebrity.

"Hoy te, hinay hinay may asawa yan." Kim interjected. I don't know if she's jealous or just enjoys teasing.

"Loko² talaga kayo noh. Anyways, ito naman si Kim, Kimchi. Joke HAHAHA." Kyhlee teased. She's quite mischievous too. HAHAHA

"Pisti, ginawang pagkain yung pangalan HAHAHA" Yna said, and it made the two quiet ones laugh, including me HAHA.