Chapter 15: I am coming.

Samuel.

After I send Emma away to the hotel, I call Lex. "Did he come?" I asked. The main reason for coming to London was to deal with Cameron Catalano. He has his power over London like we have in Chicago everything was well, we never did any illegal business or interfered in their business, until, his father's death, and he started killing our people.

People say he is a psychopath and that his father kept him away from the mafia, but after his father died, he took his place. Whatever it is, whether he is a psychopath or not, I don't give a fuck. I am here to stop him from killing our men, and I will, and if I must kill him, I will.

Uncle Dante gave me this job, but because of the wedding, I couldn't meet him. I asked Lex to get his information. And fix my meeting with him.

"Now, he didn't, but there is still time, you enjoy with Emma." He said he sounded more concerned about me going out with Emma than the meeting.

"I send her back to the hotel, and I will reach there in 10 minutes," I say to him. I sit inside the car. Emma and my relationship is going very differently than I expected. We argued more than I thought, when I first saw her, she looked beautiful, and I thought she was going to be clingy, and I am so weak, small and fragile type. But she isn't.

I like that she fights with me, and argues on every point. Her obsession with winning is cute. When we were on the London Eye, her eyes looked so beautiful, looking at the sunset, her face was glowing, the skirt she wore, made her curves look so beautiful, when I saw her wearing that maroon lipstick, an urge to kiss her, and wrap my hands around her curves, pull them, touch them, kiss them, eat them, eat her, came, making me hard.

And that black top, fuck that black top, I could see the swelling of her breast. She looked like a fucking goddess, if she had not been in an accident, I know for a fact that every man in the outfit would want to marry her.

I reached the place where we were meeting, and one of my bodyguards opened the car door. I walked to the hotel, and went inside the room to see Lex, talking on the phone, and smiling like an idiot. He sees me, cocks his head and goes back to talking with Layla. I don't need to ask who he is talking to, I know him.

Layla is his girlfriend, whom he has been dating for 8 years now, they are in love, and they do seem lovely.

I sit on the chair, waiting for him, when the fuck is he going to come. We were supposed to meet at 6:30. It's 7. Where is he? If he is going to think about making me wait and makes him superior then he is wrong.

I am here to warn him, not to talk, have a drink or discuss peace agreements with him. After finishing his call with Layla, Lex sits beside me, he puts his hand on my shoulder.

"How was your honeymoon date, and also your first date with Emma" he asks, with a grin on his face. I don't answer, the more I answer, the more he will ask. I stay quiet, looking at my watch. "Where the fuck is he?" I ask Lex,

It was getting late, and I left Emma alone, if she called Sofia, I was going to die, and even Emma's driver didn't call me, informing me they had reached the hotel.

The door opens, and finally, he is there, I glare at him, who the fuck does he think he is, I just stare at him, he keeps his coat on the chair, and sits down, filling himself, with a glass of whiskey.

I don't nor does he speak a word, there is tension in the air, people say he is a psychopath, I can see that, he has a long face, with no expression. Perfect for the business we are. I waited as he finished his drink, keeping his glasses down. He looks at me.

"What did you want to talk about?" he asks.
"I wanted to not talk to you, but warn you, you have been killing our men, and we have never fought with each other, the London mafia and the outfit never had come to war, and you are making it easy to start a war. You want a war?" I asked him.

All of his actions, not just to our men, but all the things he is doing, are shit, he is killing his people, changing people in command, that have been handling it for years. I don't know what he wants, but if he thinks coming at the outfit is okay, he is going to be proved wrong.

"I killed people, who are in my city, I can do whatever I want, Samuel. It's my city, my mafia, my men, they Lifes, I handle them. And I am the capo now, if I want to fuck with the outfit, I will. And congratulations on your wedding. It was sweet. I saw the pictures." he says.

"Then make sure you keep your family safe, and your men ready for war," I say, I can see the hunger for power in his eyes.

He nods, laughing, he takes a piece of a cracker on the table, keeps cheese on it, and eats it. "don't you need to leave, you will be late to go the hospital, and the traffic is very bad today." he says, filling his glass one more time, getting up and standing near the glass window.

Hospital. What is he saying?

"don't you want to check on Emma, when I saw her, she saw bleeding from her head, and you should keep a better bodyguard for her Samuel, you know she is vulnerable. How easy was it for me to hurt her? "

I stand up and walk towards him.

Angry, is what I felt when I heard him, if anything happened to Emma, he would not live a second of his life, he touched Emma. One thing that I keep away is family, and he touched mine.

"If you think hurting Emma, is going to get a reaction out of me, yes. It will, but the consequence of your action is you getting killed. And we going to war. And just because this is your city doesn't mean, I can't shred you to pieces." I say as I start walking out of the room.

"City hospital, that is where she is. Her legs are nice you know, I wanted to fire a bullet at her, but her legs seem too pretty, to have a bullet wound," he says and grins.

I walked out the door, running to the car. Fuck. I should have known when the driver didn't call. Fuck, fuck fuck fuck.

I sit in the car, and Lex starts the car, driving it to the full limit.

Emma, just holds on, I am coming. I am coming.

.........................................................................................................................................................

Hi, everyone please vote and comment, it helps me to understand your, likes and dislikes of characters, and if I need to make changes.

I might post one more chapter today, but I am not promising anything.