⌞ A U T H O R N O T E ' S ⌝

Author's note:
Hello! I'm Yore Ha remember that! I am the self-proclaimed leaf >w< the cringe writer! <3

Thank you for reading "Summer's Ray Melts in the Evening Summer" When I first made this it was supposed to be a funny-comedic high school story I don't know why it led me to make three endings for this and ended up picking the bittersweet one. I also had to make ten-eleven titles for it, at first were "My BL writer" and "Not Thinking of You" It was originally supposed to be a funny-comedic story, but when I thought of when the MC was sick, I was like, "It's gotta relate to the weather." and that's where I came up with the title "Summer's Ray Melts in the Evening Summer!" I had my friends decide it for me, like, "What's better? This or that?" and they picked it for me so thank you best friends!

I was also flabbergasted when I wrote this one month straight because, boy. I could never! >W< New achievement woohoo!

Q: When did you start writing this?:

A: I started writing this on October 1, 2023! >w< And started grinding on it on May 31, 2024. OwO

Q: Why did you start writing this?
A: I started writing this because I was so invested in how the ending would end and kept me all night because my thoughts were still running ideas when I remembered I wrote this. TvT (And because a specific someone made fun of me when I was screen sharing my screen and discord and let her watch me clean up this, so I was like, Ima prove you wrong. But thanks for being my motivation too ;P)

Q: What's your main inspiration?
A: I was inspired by myself of course~ Ow< (Wow, confident ain't we)
but I was really inspired by my ideas and surroundings! It was because I've seen that a lot of things happen during high school always up and down and having fun memories~, so I was inspired to make another High school life story. Whenever I read novels or mangas I often see a lot of stories being reuploaded by fans and earning more views, so I was like, "I've gotta write something that relates to a writer somehow." But it ended up focusing on Ike's health xD!

Q: How did you form the story?
A: Experiences and night brain rot (lolol) TvT, I have a thing with nose bleed where I thought why I haven't experienced having a nose bleed so I was like, "I just gotta make a story where the MC suffers with a chronic disease." Originally, the story ending was Ike confessing to Vox in the rain and it was a happy ending, but I was like. "Oh, he has a chronic disorder, silly me tee-hee." Then made it tragic or bittersweet >:)

Q: What's your favourite line in the story?
A: I have a lot of favourites! AH!!!
"Just a bad day, Voxxy... Not a bad life." Where Fulgur comforted Vox.

"He's like a beautiful flower but not attainable and out of reach." It was so beautiful I sobbed dramatically~

"We were just two teenagers trying to love each other." This is my favourite because when I think about this, it comes off with a lot of meanings depending on your understanding or feeling and that is what makes it so amazing and cool! (For me;w;)

Q: Challenging parts or any troubles when you wrote this?
A: Of course! I had trouble when writing their dreams/nightmares and when Ike was rushed to the hospital. I had to learn about the disorder ITP too! And the part where the ending ends I kinda got confused because I was like, "Oh no... How do I make it happy and sad." But I eventually found my way there! ;)

>wO and hello, yes I am back from the dead!

🎉 You've finished reading | NijisanjiEn | Summer's Ray Melts in the Evening Summer | Ikeakuma | YORE HA | 🎉