Kane

Name: Kane Necron

Alias: Son of Perdition, Bearer of The Mark. Descendant of Cain, Kuoh's guardian.

Age: 18

Race: Human (Cainite Bloodline)

Affiliation: House Necron, Underworld, Kuoh Academy, Occult Research Club

Occupation: Student, Iron Vanguard of House Necron

Appearance

Kane has medium-length, black messy hair and black eyes

Kane has medium-length, black messy hair and black eyes. He is noted to be quiet attractive and greatly resembles his ancestor, which Ivis calls him "Mini Cain". His main outfit is a loose shirt with circular patches on the elbows and rolled up sleeves just so he can use Coiling serpent more easily . He complete the set with black pants and suspenders then wears a pair of black shoes.

At school, Kane wears the standard male uniform that consist of a black blazer with white accents over a white, long-sleeved, button-down shirt with vertical linings, a black ribbon on the collar, matching black pants, which he complete with a pair of brown sneakers. Sometimes, he take off the blazer and tied it around his waist.

When fighting, Kane wears a different outfit that consist of a tight-fitting black shirt and sports tan baggy training pants with a black belt weaved through the waist which he complete with a pair of grey shoes.

Personality

Despite bearing the most terrible curse in existence, Kane is a friendly and laid back man. As he assigned to protect the Necron twins, he develop a big brother instinct that later extended into other younger members as well, earning him the name "Kuoh's guardian". He is even helpful and did not hesitate to drop what he's doing in order to provide assistance.

When fighting, Kane changes into a blood knight where he is shown to enjoy it regardless of his win and loss. This is even more apparent whenever he uses Vengeance of God, as he becomes even more erratic and blood lust upon awakening.

Beneath this, however. Kane is a miserable and afraid. He despises both his ancestor for commiting the first murder and also at God for cursing him and his descendants, viewing it as unfair since he didn't even want to be apart of Cainites. This extend to absolute hate the moment he found out why Asia was exiled and her first death. Which made him so angry he punches the stained glass bearing images of God and calls Him a tyrannic being.

Powers and Abilities

Cainite Blood: As a descendant of Cain, Kane was born with an affinity to dark curses as well as a special body in accordance to God's pact before cursing Cain. That being Kane's became sharpened to a point where his five senses reached his pinnacle, and he could freely interact with supernatural and survive most of the usually hostile environments.

Enhanced regeneration: Kane's status as a bearer grants him an ability to regenerate from wounds that would normally kill a normal person. Ranging from being stabbed to having endure rains of magic blasts to the face. This is the result of the curse that God inflicted, thus making him unkillable. He can still be knocked out, however and objects like Prison realm and Ma'lak Box being the perfect way to contain him.