Chapter : 9 🥀| Radin's POV

Radin Ali:

My life is getting messed up. Since Baba told me that he found a girl to marry me. I got furious.

I don't want to marry Mehrish. I know she belongs to a good family. She is also beautiful.

But I love my baby my Tisha. She is a model in the profession.

I told my parents about her but they strictly rejected her. Because she was a model. I argued with them. But all in vain.

They forced me to meet Mehrish. The first day I met her she was smart and pretty but not my type. She was the opposite of Tisha. Tisha was more bold. Whereas Mehrish is more calm and soft-spoken. Tisha's dressing Style and her dressing style are also different.

She asked me if I had any relationships in the past or not. I smoothly lied. I didn’t tell her because Baba would kill me if he got to know that I told her. They didn’t give me any choice.

Typical brown parents

Recently Mehrish and I got engaged. And I didn’t tell Tisha about this. I'm gonna be doomed after telling her.

Mehrish called me today we talked for half an hour then Tisha called me so I made an excuse cut her call, and picked up Tisha's call. And we talked for hours.

__________1 month later_________

Tisha was video-calling me. I picked up her call.

"Hello baby, what are you doing?" she spoke.

"Hello darling, just working what about you?" I asked.

"Just got a break from shooting and thought to call you," she said and smiled. 

"Oh, you look tired baby," I said.
"Yeah this week was hectic," she said.

"Take rest more ok and drink water," I said.

"Aww, my baby loves me so much," she said and kissed the phone screen. I smiled and said, "Yes I love you,"

I don't know what to do.

Should I tell her about Mehrish?

I can't leave Tisha

I can't betray my love

Suddenly my phone started to ring and I saw it was Mehrish. Why is she calling me now? Uff

I cut her call and talked with Tisha for some time. Soon Tisha's shoot again started so she told me she'd call me later and hung up. Then I called Mehrish.

"Hello," she said.

"Hello," I spoke.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"I was talking to someone. Did you call me for something?" I asked.

"Yeah actually I told you about my interview right, and I got the Job," she said happily. 

So what I'm gonna do?

"Oh congrats," I replied plainly.
" Thanks... Aren't you happy?" she asked me weirdly.

Yes, I'm not happy.

"No I'm happy," I said in monotone.
"Oh," she said a bit sadly.

And I don't care...

"Accha Mehrish I have an important call to make. Can I call you later?" I asked I just want to end this call and marriage.