31•|~YEH MERI MEERA NAHI HAI~

~•chapter-31~•

Akaay was broked down...

He kept sitting there whole night seeing meera's picture in his phone....

It was morning ,the bird started chirping enjoyly but akaay? He was devastated, crying,hurt

They have even traced her phone but the sim was broked that's what police said and they couldn't trace the numbers... They checked cctv cameras near her court but her car hadn't arrived there!

Now they were checking cctv of every area but they were getting nothing

Suddenly he got a call from dhruv..

" B-b..bhai w-wo bhAbh-i g-ghr-nhi-r-hi w-wo le-kr aa-ay" dhruv said crying and scaring

" Meera ghar pr hai!!?" Akaay said and without listening to response he ran towards his car and went towards his home ,he was driving fastly, very fast that if by mistake anything come his way,the car would crash badly...

He reached home and immediately ran inside.....

To get shocked,angry...

Everyone was wearing white clothes,they were crying and a-.. a body was kept in middle covered with white cloth .....and at side Meera's photo was placed....

"YE KYA KR RHE HO SAB!" He shouted angrily

Everyone looked at the door where Akaay was standing,his eyes were red with anger and due to crying also...

He was angry and shocked

" Bhaiyaa..." Aashi said and ran towards akaay and hugged her crying badly...

Akaay didn't hugged her back but didn't seperate her too... She moved back..and pointed at the body..

Akaay took few steps there...his legs started shivering,his body was shivering,his heart beat was fast

" No.. no this isn't true... This.. is this is a dream it's not tru_e... M-my meer_u will not lea_ve me da_mn! It's a d_ream..
Yes a dream" he kept murmuring these words and telling himself that she isn't his meeruu....

Flashback....

Everyone at home was worried and continuously crying,they all had made their condition worse....

The youngsters have made them eat little to take medicines but they themselves were barely eating ..

In these 2 days everyone was devasted with this.....

It was morning evryone was still in living room, when the door bell ranged

Shrishti stood up to see who's there ,she opened the door and it revealed police...

" Ji?" Shrishti asked ,her eyes were red due to crying and her head was hurting....

" Mam actually... W- we found mrs r-raghuwanshi" the head police officer said and shrishti immediately called them inside and smiled saying

" Maa they found bhabhi!!"

As soon as they heard these words everyone became happy...

" Dekhiye mam hamari baat suniye pehle.." the police officer said

" Baat?" Dhruv asked

" Ji wo... Hame mrs raghuwanshi milli hai pr-" they tried to say

" Pr?" Meera's mom asked

" Actually she- she is no more" the head officer said as avinash held his collar

" Kya? Kya bolaa? Meri behn nahi rahi?? Himmat kese Hui ye bolne ki!"Avinash shouted as anirudh and dhruv held him back

After that they informed them that
Meera's body was founded in the car which was damaged badly near a village area.
. Where barely people lives.. so no one get to know that a car crashed there...

They went in shock...
" No this .. t-this can't happen" akaay's mom said sitting on sofa with a thud...

They gave all the things they founded in that car to family members

It include Meera's phone which has no sim ,her bracelet which Akaay gifted her on their first anniversary..and her nupital chain.. with her purse....

Dhruv called Akaay....

They took out Meera's body from the ambulance and started preparing for the last ritual .
With a heavy heart... No one was ready to accept this ,but the things given by police was telling all it was only Meera...

They saw her face ,which wasn't recognisable and they said it's not meera but the police defended and said ,her face burned in the accident....

No one was believing in this but.. according to Akaay's dadi and dadu they had to perform last rituals...

The tears weren't stopping from anyone's eyes...

They have sent both Krish and akshit to neighbour's house..
Because they are too small to see this all...
Flashback ends....

Akaay took shaky steps towards her.. and slowly took the cloth from her face...
Only to become happy..

"Sh-she isn't my Meera!" He said as tears fell from her eyes...

They all showed him her things but he wasn't accepting.. he was continuously saying she isn't Meera

" MENE KAHA NA YE MERI MEERA NAHI HAI! " He shouted at last and went to his room .... He reached there as tears fell from his eyes... He was feeling defeated,devasted... He was feeling like he lost his world ....

" She isn't my Meera.." he whispered and broked the glass table with his hands...

His hand was already injured and now he injured it more.. the glass pieces pierced his skin badly as the blood started oozing out from his hand...

They all tried to call him but he wasn't listening....

Having no option they had to perform the last ritual alone.

8 hours passed like this
Akaay was hugging her chunni to his heart... He slept while crying.. it was the worst part of his life...

He was regretting for leaving his phone in his cabin... He was hating his own existence...he wanted to die... But no he knew his Meera is alive , alive... She is in danger and he had to get her back home safely... He knew it... His heart wasn't ready to accept her death ,he knew ,he knew she is alive... She is alive.. and is in danger.. he knew he will find her ... Soon.. soon...

He slept while talking to meera's picture asking her to come back.. he can't live without her... But it's of no use a photo can't talk... But his heart knew that she is in danger... She needs him...

She needs him.. very much vey very much....

_________________________________

Vote target- 130+ votes

That's all

I hope you liked!
Target- 10 votes

Do vote 🧿
Hit the ⭐ button if you like the chapter!
Do your precious comments! I would be waiting for your comments 🤍

Tata everyone🕺🏻
Your author from jupiterrrr💃🏻🤣
🤍🌷