Author's Note

So I've always wanted to write an Author's Note, just because it sounded cool. All official and professional. It's been my biggest dream to become an author; it's been my only one for...a very long time. 

Ironically, I have no words to express my gratitude to everyone who spent their time reading my words. To read the phrases, the incomplete plots, the insignificant sentences that pour from my mind. 

Everything I write is raw; I have no filter. Every word I write I enjoy, because it's only then that I actually feel like myself. Every word I read I read with a passion that baffles even myself. 

Which is why I am truly, forever grateful to all of you for actually reading everything and sticking through with me till the very end. You guys make everything possible, and the very prospect of someone sitting with my words on display in front of them...It fills me with a happiness I cannot even begin to define. 

I know I'm rambling here; being too thankful, but hey, I've always wanted someone other than my poor brother to read what I write. I'm afraid he might go mad if I call him for his opinion once more. 

Once again:

THANK YOU ALL, FOR EVERYTHING.

I truly wouldn't have made it until here if not for you.

~Aayath