31. The Boyfriend

"How about dinner?" Minho asked through the phone and rolled onto his stomach, swinging his feets slowly

"How about dinner?" Minho asked through the phone and rolled onto his stomach, swinging his feets slowly. "Too clichè, lunch would work just fine" Jisung said from the other line as he munched on some chips and worked on his assignment.

"Fine, but what do I say to them?" The redhead questioned and heard his boyfriend munch onto the chips loudly before getting a response, "meeting the boyfriend, part one" Jisung spoke dramatically as if it was a movie title.

Minho laughed through a breathe, "very lame, but okay and also how about if I talk to them beforehand?" He suggested making Jisung think it through, there were two possibilities, it could either go really good or come crashing down, nothing in between.

"I mean it's your parents we're talking about" Jisung spoke quietly as silence engulfed them, it was a nightmare of a dilemma they were in. Minho sighed through his nose before speaking up, "let's risk it, what is the worst that could happen"

~

"Leave you here?!" Minho's mother's exclaimed after listening to her son rambling for quiet a while, it got on her nerves.

"Why would I leave you here? Minho, open your eyes, there's a much better future waiting on you in Japan" She stated sternly and stood up, ready to go back to her room. "But, Mom, I want to make my career here, have a future here, with my friends"

Minho's father sighed and kept a hand on his shoulder comfortingly as the boy watched his mother go back in her room, "That was a bit too much for her at one time, she loves you and that's why she doesn't want to leave you, but you don't worry I'll talk to her" The man smiled making Minho hug him with a quiet sob, "Thanks, dad"

~

Jisung opened his apartment door lazily only to be with his favourite redhead crashing right into his chest. "That scared me" he chuckled and brought the boy closer to his body, locking the door behind him.

"Sung!" Minho chimmed and blindly led his boyfriend to the couch, pushing him down on it and sat on his lap. Jisung laughed because it was an adorable sight to see his boyfriend being so excited. "Dad said that he'll talk to mom for me" Minho shared and leant down to peck Jisung's lips, lovingly.

"You did it, Min! I'm so proud of you" Jisung beamed and patted Minho's head, "I'm so happy!" The latter laughed and kissed the younger's cheek repeatedly making him laugh.

"Now, we'll stay together and adopt more cats out the street, get married and have a happily ever after" Minho spoke dreamily with red cheeks and pressed his lips against his boyfriend's. It was no less than a fairytale.

"Shut up" Jisung blushed and smacked his arm playfully, "I know you like it!" Minho argued and gasped when Tsuki jumped on the couch, "Come here, baby" Jisung spoke to the cat and pushed Minho off of him and took the cat in his arms instead.

"Wow, bitch" The redhead rolled his eyes which made Jisung glare at him, offended, "I'm the bitch now?" He repeated and Minho nodded as he took Tsuki in his arms, booping her nose.

wompwomp
Sorry for the late updates y'all TT

with all my love
-jane<3