Chapter Twenty-Seven: Loving Under The Stars

(WARNING!!!!!! NSFW Chapter!)

The next morning was a drag. We woke up around three in the morning to get on our private plane to go on our honeymoon. Though he did most of the carrying, and carrying I mean me as I was not a morning person. He carried my stuff out along with me to the car, then to the plane where I sat snuggled in his arms and he didn't complain.

The party last night was long and I didn't get much sleep because it ended at one in the morning. I was exhausted but happy that we were getting away from everyone, to spend time together alone.

My parents were going to look after everything in the castle, while James was in control till Marcus returned.

When we finally arrived, I was awake but definitely jet lagged and I knew he was going to be too as he leaned against me in the car ride to our house for a month.

It was beautiful! And on the beach near the water! It was perfect in every way.

A man helped us inside the house as he gave Marcus the keys before unloading the car with our stuff and placing it in the large living room, which had a beautiful view of the sea. I walked over smiling at how pretty everything was.

Marcus groaned and laid on the couch as the man left, leaving us to finally be alone.

"You can nap, if you need to." I assured him, smiling. "I'll unpack."

Though I was speaking to no one as he was already snoring, I held in my laugh as I grabbed the first suitcase and moved to the master bedroom which was to die for as well. The large open balcony overlooked the beach area which was ours for a month. I

squealed excited as I jumped on the bed, sighing. I was tired.But not as much as he was. I placed our blankets and pillows on the bed, then moved to my suitcase and started to unpack the clothes, putting them on the dresser. I blinked as my clothes were tampered with..There was so much lingerie.. Layla.. I groaned, shaking my head smiling.

I slid all of the clothes in the dresser before moving on to his clothes, which took a little longer as he had more things than I did.

I slid on my bathing suit which was showing off a lot of skin, I grabbed a book before walking outside the balcony and over on the sand where the beach chairs were. No one was around to bother me, not even a hint of sound. Just the waves crashing against the land was all you could hear. I smiled, sat down in the chair and applied some lotion so I wouldn't burn on the first day here!

I relaxed, opened the book and began reading.

-

-

Two hours went by before I heard a loud yawn. Then Marcus was sitting beside me on a lounge chair.