Why Would You?

"I don't know why Hannah. I mean I thought it would be a great opportunity" I said.

" Great opportunity for what? For him to get the chance to ignore you the whole time, or you know annoy you" Hannah said while chuckling.

" Hannah chillax I got this. I mean its only for 1 month. How hard could it be, plus I said the first time he started being rude and stuff I was going to stop tutoring him." I informed her.

"Okay, Okay, but remember yea its for a month but you tutor him from 4 o'clock to 6:30 EVERYDAY!! But you know you got this, just like you had it the last time" she said.

"I told you never to talk about that ever again you know I regret believing him. And you know I regret not listening to you so please stop bringing it up".

I could feel my eyes watering up at the thought of thinking of it.

HONK! HONK! Is all we heard out my bedroom window. "Oh that's my mom, I'll see you later love ya. And look I'm so--- is all she could get out before she was interrupted by my mom loud mouth. 

- - - -

Ding Dong! is what I heard echoing through the hallways of Jacob's house.

"Hello may I he--. Holly is that you?" She said with a smile on her face.

A young women answered the door. I knew i have saw her before but it was just not ringing a bell. Then it clicked it was Jacob's mom. I have not seen her in forever.

"yes Ma'am, how have you been Mrs. Whitesides" I said shyly. 

" I am great but Now I told you before Holly call me Becky" she said while signaling me to come in. " Well how have you been, I have not seen you in forever."

" I have been great and yea it has been a couple years since we saw each other" I said.

"So what are you doing he--."was all she got to say.

"Mom, who was at the door?" said a familiar voice.

"Its Holly sweetie" she said politely.

"Back to what I was saying. What are you doing here" she said while poring her a glass of sweet tea.

"Oh umm I--." "She is just here to hang out." He said like he was trying to hide something.

"Oh ok well make your self at home hun. We have snacks in here" she said while pointing to what seemed like a pantry door.

I nodded and walked to where Jacob stood.

Is Jacob trying to hide that he was getting tutored by me I thought to myself.

I was then snapped out of my thoughts when Jacob said. "Go down the hall and second door to your right is my room. I got to go change".

I walked into his bedroom and OMG! his walls were covered with posters and he had a beautiful guitar that looked exactly like mine.

Every wall was cover including the roof? They had stuff like " I love you so much Jacob. Whitesider for life." Some even had like "Happy Birthday", "Merry Christmas" etc.

Where did he get all of these poster from?

I walked over to his desk and there was a lot of letters like a stack of letter from different people. He had music sheets laid out everywhere. There was a song that caught my attention called "You're Perfect" It was really sweet. I never knew he had a sweet side.

I quickly turned around to see a shirtless Jacob. I never knew he was so ripped. It was breath taking.

"Do you like what you see" he said while grabbing a shirt out of his closet.

I suddenly felt heat go to my cheeks. " What, what are you talking about?' I said acting like I wasn't looking at him.

"yea, yea, yea" he said with a smirk on his face.

"We need to get started before it gets to late" I said while trying to change the subject.

_______________________________

I know its bad :C Sorry

If you have any helpful feedback please comment it is surly needed.

Thank you so much for reading.... C: <3

Make sure to

Fav-

share-

Comment - (If any grammar or spelling errors please comment below it will be greatly appreciated)

and follow me on all my social media sites

Twitter - mahomienavy12 and or Grandeftmahone

Instagram- Anna.Baughman

Thank you so much again!!!!

XOXOXO

-Anna