Please can we!?

Holly's POV

"Holly when are you getting in" said a impatient Matt.

"In a moment." I said in a frustrated voice.

He has asked that same question like 100 times in the past few minutes. I really don't even feel like getting in anyways because I'm not a big fan of lakes. There could be snakes or alligators in there. Plus, i was to busy thinking about why my friends were acting so secretive lately.

"Hey, Holly do you want a hamburger or a hotdog" said Hannah.

"Really Hannah, Really. What do you think I want?" I Said while throwing her a look that means "you know I don't like hotdogs"

" SorryI forgot."  She said while trying to give me the evil eye but we both couldn't help but to burst out into laughter.

I really wish we didn't come to the lake today. We were suppose to go to the mall but, on the way here we found this lake so we decided to go swimming and we didn't even have bathing suits. So, the boys swam in there underwear and Me and Hannah swam in are bra and underwear.

"So what would y'all have done if y'all wore a thong or something" said Jacob with a smirk on his face.

Hannah glanced at me then looked at the water then again at me. She started walking over here and she had a smirk on her face.

"You're not wearing a thong are you" she asked curiously.

"What! no.. Why would i have.. never mind. Why do you ask?" I asked giving her a look that means "Why would you ask that".

"Because your not getting in the water and you still have your cloths on including your shoes." She said knowing that i was a little embarrassed about the question.

 "What would have you done if you would have not wore underwear" said Hannah while sending him a nasty glare. 

While Hannah and Jacob were blabing their mouths at each other. I was thinking about what they were doing for my birthday. I mean since it was so obvious why they were acting so weird. I saw Matt's pants hanging over the fence from when he took them off. 

"Hey Matt" I said while holding his pants up to where he can see them

"Why do you have my pants" He said while his eyes were as big as Jupiter.

"Well you know i really want to know why y'all are acting so secretive" I said while throwing him a hint that he is not going to get his pants back till he tells me.

Jacob and Hannah looked at Matt and started busting out laughing when the thought crossed their minds that he will have to run around half naked to get his pants.

"Come on Holly please give me my pants back" he wined while giving me the puppy dog face.

"No, no, no. You have to tell me." I said while walking farther and farther away.

Matt looked at Hannah and Jacob desperate for their help. Matt starts coming near the edge of the sand bar. I started backing up every time he took a step forward. Then, all of a sudden he scurried out of the water an ran towards me. I took off running threw the woods laughing so hard that I started running out of breath. The sight of Matt running with just boxers on is a sight I don't want to see.

I turned around running back towards the lake. I was so out of breath that I could pass out. I looked behind me and saw Matt no where to be found. So, I ran behind the dock so I could catch my breath before I had to run again. 

I turned to where I last saw Jacob and Hannah. They were no where to be found either.

Matt's POV

I saw that Holly had my pants. At first I thought she was just trying to see who's pants they were or something but then I realized that she only had them because she wanted me to tell her why we were being so secretive.

I then had to chase after her through the woods in my underwear. That was so embarrassing and it was a sight you did not want to see.

I saw Holly like a couple yards ahead of me and i could tell she was running out of breath. I saw Jacob and Hannah jogging towards me laughing their asses off like it was the most hilarious thing they have ever seen. 

"Listen can we just do the surprise before the surprise today" I said hoping that they would say yes.

Jacob and Hannah looked at each other for a few seconds. It was like they were talking through their eyes or something.

We heard foot steps just around us so we knew it was holly.

I looked at Hannah desperately hoping she would say anything but no. She looked at me and nodded and her and Jacob rushed off back to the lake before Holly saw them.

Holly's POV 

I heard the sound of sticks breaking so I knew someone was not that far away. I then felt someone touch me on my shoulders and pushed me up against two trees so I could not get away. I turned around and it was a smirking Jacob.

Jacob kept his hands on my shoulders just staring at me. I can see his eyes travel down to my lips and back to my eyes again. Then, all of a sudden he takes his hands off of my shoulders and puts them on my waste. His lips then stretch across his face. I could fell his skin touch my skin then sending chills threw out my body. He then snatches the pants from behind my back and takes of running towards the lake where Matt and Hannah are.

I felt something weird. My heart was beating rapidly. I started breathing faster than usual. It was like I just sprinted 5 miles without stopping. I quickly stop when I heard Hannah.

"Holly where are you" She asked.

"Oh I'm right here. I got lost there for a minute' i said while trying not to let her know something was wrong.

_________

Thank you all so much for reading...

hope you all enjoyed it very much 

make sure to follow me on my social media sites

Instagram - hello.its.anna

Twitter- mahomienavy12

Also to follow Jacob on all of his to

(instagram, twitter, youtube, facebook, vine, etc.) = jacobwhitesides

for his snapchat comment below

                                                      XOXOXO
(P.s if you cried during the lyric video comment below bc I may have cried)
-Anna