Ch. 2

The following morning, I woke to the smell of coffee and donuts I yawned and stretched. Rubbing my eyes I threw my blanket off of me and got out of bed, making my way to the kitchen my eyes barely open. "Morning Baby bird! Got your coffee! And we got guests!" Keigo said cheerfully. Causing me to wince and hold my head, "Not so loud please." I said walking towards his outstretched hand that held my coffee. I grabbed it from his hand and placed my head in his chest trying to block out the light, I used the straw in my coffee to drink while my head was in Keigo's chest.

His hand came up and softly stroked my hair, I pull away from him sipping more on my coffee. Finally, I take notice of two people sitting at the counter, my eyes widen in shock. "Hi! young Takami! It is I All Might!" All Might shouted. I smiled in discomfort at his random loudness. "Ah yes, how are you All Might. It's lovely to meet you, and you can just call me Ruza." I said with a kind smile. "But brother what is All Might and-" I glanced over to the short older woman sitting down next to All Might. "Uhm the kind lady doing here?" I asked not trying to be offensive to the older woman.

"Well, that is Recovery Girl, and they are here to take you to UA for the day to get a feel of the school. You'll mostly be in the nurse's office with Recovery Girl, if I'm not mistaken?" Keigo says looking towards All Might. "Ah about that.... You'll be in 1-A." All Might reveals Keigo, and I just stare at him wide eyed. "I'm sorry I think I missed heard you there All Might." I said with nervous laugh while Keigo continues to stare with his mouth open. "Nope you heard me correctly!" All Might shouts again. "But I'm not a hero all I can do is heal! I even have a heart condition. I-I I'm not able to deal with those types of issues Sir! I can barely use my quirk now without being drained!" I say full of distress. 

My breath begins to escalate dropping to my knees I fist my chest struggling to get my breathing in check. "Baby bird you need to calm down okay I'm right here. Focus on my voice alright we need to get you calmed down...." Keigo says in a soothing tone as he grabs me gently pulling me into his chest. I grab onto his shirt feeling his steady heartbeat causing me to start calm down a little. I lean my head against his chest feeling drained, looking up at his face I see pure fear in his eyes. So, I give him a weak smile hoping it'll help put him at ease.

"I'm okay now. Promise." I say making my weak smile a bit bigger, causing him to give a weak smile in return. I feel him lift me up and carry me into the living room where he sets me down on the couch laying me down. "Rest for a few minutes alright." He says then walks back to the kitchen. Both All Might and Recovery Girl have a look of concern on their faces, so I give them a weak smile and a thumbs up. "So, as you can see, she isn't really cut out to be in 1-A. That was nothing compared to have bad it can be..." Keigo says softly. "I understand your concern, but she won't be doing the same thing as 1-A. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding but, she's in 1-A to be their healer meaning anywhere they go she's there to help with injuries incase Recovery Girl can't go." All Might says.

"Since Recovery Girl is UA's only nurse, she can't go everywhere so Ruza would just in 1-A as the healer she still has her other classes as well. Also, we only have a few days till the Sports Festival with her there I'm sure it would be a huge help to Recovery Girl." All Might finishes. Keigo nods in understanding letting out a sigh of relief. "Alright I understand, is there any way she can have lunch in the nurse's office and keep her stuff there as well?" Keigo asks looking at both All Might and Recovery Girl. "Of course, I have no problem with the device staying in my office nor any snacks or drinks to help her health in my office, I have my own fridge in my office so she's welcome to it and anything inside of it as well. She's in good hands when she's with me Hawks you have my word, I've read the email that you've sent I have her doctor's info if something more drastic happens." Recovery Girl speaks up causing both All Might and Keigo to look at her. Keigo smiles and nods towards her as well as All Might. "Thank you. I just worry about her, she's on the donor's list for a new heart but, we don't know when we will get that call. I just want her to live a normal teen life just in case she..." Keigo's voice trembles a bit his hands clenched into fists holding back his emotions.

"You are a good big brother Hawks! You are putting her happiness above your worries, by allowing her to live! And for that you have my word she is safe with us at UA!" All Might says cheerfully patting Keigo on the shoulder causing Keigo to let a small laugh out. "Brother..." I call out softly catching all of their attention. "Yea baby bird? Are you feeling alright?" He asks. I nod "I still want to go and visit UA. Can I please? Just for a little bit?" I ask him, I see him look at All Might and Recovery Girl them both nodding at him causing him to sigh. "Yea sure baby bird you can go for the day. But I'll be picking you up okay. Make sure you take everything slow alright." He says with a smile causing me to sit up from the couch and running towards him hugging him. "Thank you! Thank you! You're the best big brother ever! I'll go get changed!" I shout happily kissing his check and turn to run to my room. "Hey slow down! Baby bird!" Keigo shouts causing me to stop and turn around towards him. "Oh, wait do I need to wear a uniform or something?" I ask looking towards All Might and Recovery Girl.

"No anything is fine since you are just visiting for today dear, you'll most likely be with me or Recovery Girl and we will make some stops into different classrooms if you'd like." All Might says and I squeal in excitement nodding I turn back away and head towards my bedroom to change. Once in my room I pull out a white long sleeve shirt with a light pink flower pattern along with a high waist pink skirt, putting on my strapless bra and underwear, I put my shirt on and my skirt tucking my shirt into my skirt finally I grab a thin black ribbon and tie it around my neck making a bow. Going to my jewelry box I pull out my black diamond golden cross earrings and my golden cross necklace putting them on. I also put some light makeup on and spray from vanilla scented perfume. 

(this is exactly how I picture Ruza the hair and eyes and this is the outfit I was describing)

I smiled when I looked at myself in the mirror, I grabbed my white sandals and carried them without out of my room where All Might and Recovery Girl were waiting for me. "I'm ready!" I say happily grabbing my phone from the counter next to Keigo along with my coffee. "Be safe and text me when you get to the school alright?" Keigo says to me kissing my forehead. "I will I promise I love you and make sure you stay safe on your patrol while I'm gone!" I say kissing his cheek and following All Might and Recovery Girl out the door. "I will I'll even pick up some takeout on my way to get you." Keigo says with a smile. I can't believe it I'm finally going to see UA in person!