32•|~HE WILL FIND US~

~•chapter-32•~

It was a dark room...
A girl was sitting in a corner sobbing,her face was pale she was continuously crying.....

Suddenly the door opened with a thud sound and she looked up

The fire was in her eyes... Fire of anger

" Kon ho tum log? Kyu yaha rakha hai mujhe?!!" The girl who was none other than Meera ,shouted with top of her lungs...

She hadn't eaten anything,nor drinked one drop of water... Her health was getting worsened.... She wanted to go from here.. just go to her akaay and tell him how they behaved with her in past 3 days...

Flashback....

The day Meera got kidnapped,they brought her at a big mantion,she didn't knew where they brought her because they had gave her an injection on the way and she felt unconscious after that ,so she didn't get to know where she is...

When she opened her eyes...
It was all dark... She founded herself in a dark room...

" K-koi hai?" She asked shouting loudly.. and tried to stood up with the help of wall...
She saw a window from where the sunlight was coming in the room..
She went towards the window and saw...
This wasn't a city....it was a jungle... She was kept in a jungle... Only trees were seen from the window... And she was kept in 5th floor .... On a height....

She took a sigh and looked at everywhere from window to find a escape from there, but she saw nothing, excepts trees and trees..

Tears escaped from her eyes.. she wiped them off

" Where I'm " she whispered as tears kept flowing from her eyes...

Suddenly the door opened and a middle- aged lady came inside with a plate of food in her hands..

She ran towards her and asked...

" A-aunty wh-where I'm?" As more tears flowed from her eyes...

The lady didn't replied .. and closed the door from inside...

" Aunty pls.. p-pls te-tell who brought me h-here?" Meera again asked going behind her...

She placed the plate of food on the mattress and said

" I'm given order to give you this food ,my work is done ,I should go please have food"

Meera was shocked

She said with a unbelievable expression " what? Wh-what are you saying?? WHERE I AM!??" She shouted at last but the lady didn't replied and started going out of the room....

Meera followed her but before she could.... Two bodyguards came and closed the door... And locked it from outside..

She fell on floor and started crying..

" Where I'm ... Akaay akaay where are you.." she whispered crying and put her hand of her belly...

", don't worry baby your papa will find uss soon" she whispered and started crying more
..