CHAPTER : 7

----------------------------------------------

When Taehyung got married to jungkook it was not easy for him to mend with the whole family, like that was a task for him .
Even he was being with so many people still he used to feel all alone in that whole mantion.

It's true right a person who came in all new family with so much hope that his/her partner will help to keep with his new family, but in tae's case his husband made clear on the night of their wedding that he is not interested in keeping this marriage he Loves someone else and he just married to him for his bhabi .

Tae was shattered after hearing those things from his husband with whome he had dreamt of becoming strength of eachother through thick and thin but all he got is cold shoulder from his husband.

And about jungkook's family they were trying to mingle tae in every thing they will do but kook always used to ignore him.

Tae was feeling suffocating in that house,

It's been month since they got married, Taehyung tried and tried until he didn't wanted to try . He even insisted jungkook for becoming friends first but jungkook's ignorance made him drop his all plans and accept his faith.

It was going nice until one day ..........

Jungkook got call from siya and she asked him to meet first jungkook was not getting ready for it but she cried and he couldn't see her cry , so he agreed and our taetae heard evrything. Afternoon jungkook left he came to room and cried his heart out.

" Why you can't see tears in her eyes but you can't see me being so vulnerable for being able to talk to you, please I can't bare anymore, please don't break me more then I already am " he was saying this and crying.

After sometime much crying he slept but after 10 minutes his sleep was disturbed by phone call , without opening his eyes he picked up. But what he heard made him shot open his eyes the sleep was nowhere to be seen .

Siya's father was talking........

" Hey mrs.jeon , came and collect your husband from my house, I am worning you for the last time now if he again came to meet my daughter or even try to meet her again I will make sure it is his last day on earth, came to xxxxx to get him " after saying this the call got disconnected.

Tae got up without even looking at himself he went from there, there was no one in their house so he alone went to bring jungkook home.

-----------------------------------------------------

Let's meet in another chapter .....

Till then by by.....

Hope you enjoyed reading the chapter 💕

Vote and comment if you like.....