CHAPTER : 8

Tae went to bring jungkook from that place, when he reaches there what he saw made him emotional, his husband laying there while his lips were bleeding and he was unconscious.

Tae could never look at this state of anyone even if it's his enemy that's how his mom has raised him .

Even if someone did so bad to him he will help them in there bad times for sure.

He went towards jungkook and made him stand by supporting him he put his(kook's) hand on his own shoulder and slowly walked towards the road where he had seen jungkook's car , he made him sit in and went towards driver's sit.

After coming back to home tae carried him to his room after that he made him lay on the bes and left from there so he could treat him .

Time skip......

Sometime later jungkook got his consciousness back and he saw tae was laying his head on bed and he was sitting on chair, that did made his heart bit, but the coconut being coconut will he accept that fact no never.....

He slowly taps on tae's shoulder so that he will woke up and he did .

" Are you feeling pain " that's what he asked him ......

" No , but did you bought (is this word I should write?) me here ?" Kook asked while hesitating.

" Yeah , mmm you want something, coffee " tae being awkward asked.

"Yes I want, but I want to say something , look I will be frank will you be my friend? For your help thank you "  he said

(Bhai thoda sa achess bata dete to kya jata )

"Yes " reply was immediate , tae wanted to smack his own head because how desperate that sounds but it's actually true he was desperate for talking to jungkook.

" Mmm I will bring coffee for you, wait I will be back " after saying this he left the room.

Jungkook chuckled little at his antics and layed down for while.

On the other side

Tae's pov .....

You stupid taetae how can you so quick to answer, huhh what will he think , you could have ask for sometime right,

But God had blessed me right I was yearning for his simple talk.

And now he finally asks me to be his friend I am so happy so so so happy " while imagining it he felt his eyes getting wet ,

Yes his happy tears.......

Jungkook didn't knew but he had made his day oh no no his whole world has lighten up by his simple asking for being his friend.....

-----------------------------------------------------

Jungkook was so stupid for not noticing how his little attention made his baby so happy.

He was remembering all those things and smiling softly.

After while his bhabi entered in his room .
With some fruits...

" Kook , hum take this Shobha said you didn't eat anything, take this and eat look I am not listening"bhabi I am not hungry " things yeah you are going to eat" she said and feed him one Slice.

He eats it and feed her a bite too , and how he wished she could choke on it but to his disappointment she didn't choke on it .

"Kook " she said while being hesitant

" Bhabi you can say anything don't need to be hesitant"

He knows what she has to say and he is so eager to hear it .

Ofcourse its about his love and marriage with his love......

" Kook we decided to go and meet the person's proposal had came for you, look only if you like them we will proceed" she said while her hands cares his hairs.

He sighed and said ....

" Bhabi I agreed for this marriage things for you only for you, I will do as you say " he said while hiding his oh so happiness from his bhabi and showing his fake sad face to her......

She patted his head and took her leave..........

While this coconut danced in happiness and she left......

"Finally I am coming to make you mine love."

-----------------------------------------------------

How's it 😃

Hope you enjoyed it....

Do vote and comment if you like the chapter 💕

I said I will update twice for today right so here it is

I know it's short ....

Let's meet in another chapter

Till then by by