33•|~THE REAL ENEMY IS SOMEONE ELSE~

~•chapter-33•~

After 3 months....
The door opened of the room where Meera was kept....

A maid came inside,on not seeing Meera she called her

" Mam...mam.. are you in washroom? Mam?" The maid called her but heared no response she become panic and was about to leave the room to inform everyone but... She saw.. Meera lying on floor near window, unconscious

The maid became worried... She was seeing how much meera is suffering during these 3 months

She knew.. by seeing her face and change in her body the maid get to know she is pregnant but she didn't told anyone as she don't want the people to harm her child... But today she has no option she called the man,her boss( who kidnapped Meera)
And told him about her being
unconsciousness....

He cared less and called a doctor, the man was out of city for almost 1 or more year for some work....

So that's why he couldn't marry Meera ...

The lady doctor came and checked her...

She is pregnant " she said being worried...

The maid and doctor looked at eachother and the guards at door...

They both wanted to help her but they knew.. they can't go against the man or they will lose their life...

Sighing the doctor came outside,she was going out from hall when she heard a voice,

"Kya hua hai ab iss maharani ko" a lady asked ,who was sitting on sofa royally and was eating grapes like a queen ..

" M- mam that-" the doctor tried to say ..

" That what!" The lady shouted

" She is 5 months p- pregnant " the word pregnant came out like a whisper from doctor's mouth ...

The lady squeezed the grapes in her hand gritting her teeth

" So that whore got pregnant" she said with red eyes and asked that doctor to leave...

" Zara ham bhi to mile apne bhatije ki biwi or uske na hone wale bache se" the lady said and stood up and took her steps towards Meera's room...

Her son smirked from behind and followed her...

At Meera's room .....

The doctor put her on glucose.. a drip was attached to her hand,there was no bed in the room,it was like a store room so she was lyed on a mattress...

Her face was pale.. her body has became more weak due to lack of food ,her eyes has dark circles because of lacking of sleep...

She was looking all dull and had lost the colour....
Now she has become a sensitive and dull Meera.. her old version cheerful,chirpy,bold was lost somewhere....

She was waiting for her husband.. to come and take her from here... She can't bear the silence... The torture.... seperation....

The lady entered the room royally and saw meera has opened her eyes... Tears were there in her eyes...

She felt satisfaction seeing her condition

Taking a seat on nearby chair she said

" So miss whore has woke up"

When Meera heard the voice ,her heart started beating fastly, she recognised the voice as her anger raised ....

She looked up to see.. the only bua jiii was sitting infront of her...

Her eyes fired up with anger...

" Aapki himmat kesi hui mujhe yaha band krke rakhne ki!" Meera shouted sitting up and taking the wall as a back support...

Her voice was loud and dangerous after a lot of time her bold avtaar came back... The old Meera was seen today...

" Chup!" Bua ji said
As his son came inside smirking...

" Toh tum 2 hi the jinhone mujhe yaha band krke rakha ... Hai " Meera said with anger...

"Arre meri bhatije ki biwi! Hamne to bss ek choti si madat ki hai,tumhara asli dushman to koi aur hai " bua ji said laughing like a psyco ( well she is a psyco bolne ki jarurat nhi💀)

Meera was shocked hearing this .... Today it was confirmed that... The main person she was talking about is only that enemy who killed her family! And this pysco bua was also with him ..

" Tabhi m sochu tum jaiso ki to aukaat nhi mujhe chune ki bhi" Meera said with anger

" Kesi hai aap bhabhi ji" as soon as bua Ji's son said these words Meera shouted

" Shut up!! Just shut your mouth! I'm no one to you understood!!!"

" Arre aise kese bhabhi jaan aap hi hamara sb kuch hai abh to"he again said smirking as meera felt disgusted from his tone

" Itni gaaliya dene ka man kr rha hai na tujhe ki puch mat pr m teri jesi nhi hu, wo suna hi hoga? Kutte ke agge bhokne se aap khud kutte kehlate ho" Meera said with confidence and anger in her voice

" Aaee ladki! Teri himmat kese Hui!" Bua stood up and started going to her...

" Jaise tum logo ki hui mujhe yaha band krke rakhne ki!!!" Meera shouted back!

She gritted her teeth and snatched the drip connected to her hand..
As soon as she did this, the sharp point of drip cutted Meera's hand ,as blood started oozing out from it,

Tears gathered in meera's eyes ,but she controled herself and looked at her with red eyes....

" You gold digger! You know? You are a whore! A complete whore! How dare you to raise your voice!" Bua said and slapped her,because of weakness Meera wasn't even able to stood up...she felt a pain in her belly..

" Don't worry baby mamma is here" she whispered to herself caressing her belly and wipping off her tears...

When bua looked at this ,she smirked evily and said

" Ooh well I got to know, that my beloved bhatija is going to be a father? Right? " As soon as these words left from her mouth Meera started shivering that's all.. she lost her boldness.... Fear erupted in her what if they did something to baby?? No no she can't afford this!

Seeing the change in meera's expression bua evily laughed and said

" What if we finish the existence of this baby before the father get's to know about this useless baby?it would be fun right!"

_________________________________________

Vote target- 140+

That's all

I hope you liked!
Target- 10 votes

Do vote 🧿
Hit the ⭐ button if you like the chapter!
Do your precious comments! I would be waiting for your comments 🤍

Tata everyone🕺🏻
Your author from jupiterrrr💃🏻🤣
🤍🌷