Chapter 1: Game Night

Friday night has always been pack game night and tonight was no different. Pack game night was being hosted at Lydia's house at 6.30 pm. The pack had agreed they'd all stay the night at hers.

"Ugh," Liam thought as he was getting ready. He knew Theo was coming tonight as Scott and the rest of the pack had started taking a liking to him and letting him into the pack. Stiles was still a bit uneasy about it though, and Liam still pretty much hated him. Once Liam had gotten out of the shower and brushed his hair he decided to chuck on some sweats and a slightly oversized hoodie. He heard his phone buzz. It was a message from Scott saying he and Stiles were on their way to pick him up.

As they arrived they could see Malia and Lydia laughing at the door. They got out of the truck and started walking up to the door "Hey guys, come in, come in" they heard Lydia say. "Me and Malia were just talking about a fun game suggestion", "Oh yeah let's hear it," Stiles said, "Well we were thinking we could put a bunch of countries in a bowl, then all of our names into another bowl. Pick a country from the hat and then two people from the other hat and whatever two people are picked have to go to that country together for the summer. Then once we're all back we can tell each other all about our experiences in the different parts of the world." Malia told the three of us. "That does sound fun" Stiles suggests "Just hope I don't end up with old Sourwolf over there" Stiles nods his head towards Derek. "I sure know who I don't want to end up with" Liam scoffs.

Later, once everyone had arrived Lydia, Scott, and Malia had all set up the movie and snacks. "Alright, what movie are we watching," Lydia asks "STAR WARS" Stiles shouts. "No Stiles we've watched that twice already" "Fine" Stiles grunts. "I think we've all chosen a movie at least once or twice, actually except for Theo. What would you like to watch Theo?" Lydia asks politely "Uhmm, what about The Notebook" "Oooo yes I love that movie," Lydia says excitedly "Me too" Scott joins.

A couple hours later the movie was finishing and tears were being shed. Liam looked over to Theo. Theo was sobbing, he looked so vulnerable in that state. "I have to give it to you Theo, that was a really good movie," Stiles said muffled between his tears. Once everyone had calmed down and stopped crying Lydia spoke up "Okay we're going to pick countries and names from the bowl now", "Wait but what happened to board games after the movie" Stiles asked "No, we decided not to play one tonight after what happened last time" Lydia said sternly. Liam thought back to what happened the last time they played a board game. He remembers him and Stiles getting into a screaming match then both of them trying to flip the board at the same time. He let out a little laugh thinking about it. "Ugh fine" Stiles groaned.

"Okay," Lydia said putting her hand into the bowl "First pair is.... Scott and..... Issac and they got France" Both Scott and Issac smiled at each other. No one else knew this but Liam was pretty sure something was going on between them. "Next pair," Stiles said reaching for the bowl "Oooo, me and..... Derek. Oh of course I got the sour wolf and the country we got is... Brazil" Then Derek reached in without saying anything. "Corey and Mason in Mexico," He said in a very monotone voice. Liam reached for the bowl "Okay, Theo and... Me" Liam sighed "And the country we got is Italy" Liam looked over at Theo who was smiling. Why was he smiling? Is he happy to go on this trip with me, he shouldn't be I thought he still hated me like I hate him Liam thought. "Yay! That means me and Malia are in Greece" Lydia shouted. "We'll book the flights tonight for Monday."

After a few card games, arguing, and conversations about the flights and Liam and Theo having to exchange numbers everyone slowly started to fall asleep.

-

Hey guys! its my first time writing a fanfic so I hope you enjoy!

p.s this was inspired by the fic airplanes by captainmintyfresh on ao3! so go check that story out as well :)