Chapter 7: Losing It

As Liam woke up he had no idea what time it was. He went to reach for his phone to check, shit it's in Theo's pocket he thought. Thinking of Theo where the heck was he? Liam looked around the airport to see if he could see him, but he couldn't. Wait Liam had no idea how long he had been asleep. What if Theo got on the plane without him? 'Oh my god that son of a bitch' Liam huffed out under his breath. That's something Theo would definitely do. How could Liam be so stupid? He can't believe he thought Theo finally wanted to be friends of course he didn't. He never did Theo hated him and he hated Theo. Liam's cheeks were heating up as all these thoughts were flooding his head.

Theo had done it. Theo had bought the bracelets. He was so excited to give them to Liam. As he approached the area where he had left a sleeping Liam, he could now see Liam sitting up but he looked angry. Maybe that's just how he looks when he wakes up Theo thought. He walked up to Liam with a smile on his face 'Hey' he said softly. Liam looked up at him his cheeks were burning red. Theo glanced at him for a second before hands were flying at his chest and he was stumbling back. Theo landed on the floor in shock. "What the actual fuck" Theo huffed out. Liam stormed up to him and looked down at him "Where the hell were you? I thought you got on the plane without me. Is that what you were going to do? You were just gonna leave me here?" he was shouting, Theo just looked at him in disbelief. Why would Liam think he would leave him? "What do you mean? Why the fuck would I leave you here on your own?" "Because you clearly still hate me!" "No I don't Liam. I don't hate you, I just went to look at a cute gift store I saw" "Why didn't you wake me?" Liam huffed "Because you were tired and needed the sleep but wait why do you think I hate you?" "Cause you always did and I always hated you and I wouldn't of been surprised if you did just leave without me its something you would do". Oh ouch that one hurt. Does Liam really think he would do that to him. "Clearly I should've" Theo spat back.

They sat in silence the whole flight. Only ever speaking if the flight attendant asked if they needed anything.

The plane landed in Venice. None of them said a word not even when they arrived at the hotel. "I'm going for a walk" Theo said putting his bags down in the hotel room. Liam didn't reply. Liam headed straight to the bathroom and soon enough heard a door click meaning Theo had left. Liam slid down his back against the bathroom door. Tears started rolling out of his eyes and down his face. Why did he have to blow up at Theo like that. They were finally getting along.

Liam walked out of the bathroom and into the kitchen, he needed a hot chocolate with marshmallows. That was his comfort drink. As he was in the middle of making his hot chocolate, he saw something sitiing on the top of Theo's bag. They looked like bracelets. Theo didn't wear bracelets. Why would he have them? Liam walked over to Theo's bag and picked them up. The cardboard they were wrapped around said 'friendship bracelets', he looked at the bracelets. One of them said dumbass and the other said dork. Oh. Theo had got them at the airport. He got them for Liam. Theo didn't hate Liam. Liam was so wrong. "Shit shit shit" Liam started pacing around.