ch.2 FATE

Nabi's eyes widened in terror as she saw Han holding a knife to her throat. She froze, her mind racing with shock and fear. "Han,..." she whispered, her voice trembling.

Han's eyes were cold and calculating, his grip on the knife unyielding. "You were never meant to be mine, Nabi," he hissed. "You were always meant to be a pawn in my game of power."

Nabi: han you're just playing right?? arent you?
Han's laugh scared nabi
I only wanted you're power nabi, how could you even think of loving ur enemy country, ur literally a fool nabi.. And... Ur gonna die with my own hands..

Han's words structed in nabi's heart, she couldn't believe it..
I left everything for you... My beloved parents, brother friends, everything just for you... Ur just a monster

han became a physco and try to touch her badly...
Nabi screamed noo....let go of me
Her mind raced as she tried to think of a way to escape. She knew she had to act fast, before Han's grip on the knife tightened. She took a deep breath and tried to speak, her voice barely above a whisper. "Han, please... don't do this."

But Han's expression didn't waver. He was too far gone, consumed by his own ambition and greed. Nabi knew she was running out of time...

And nabi pushed han hardly with her power, and she started to run away...
Han was just behind her

Soon she saw jungkook and went near him

nabi: oppaa.....

"I've got you, Nabi," he whispered, his voice husky with exertion. "You're safe now."

Nabi's eyes filled with tears as she wrapped her arms around Jungkook's neck, her body shaking with relief. She knew she was safe, that Jungkook would never let anyone harm her.

Nabi: oppa... he.. he.... (Burst out in tears)
Jungkook's eyes burn with fire, looking at han

The air was electric with tension as Han and Jungkook faced off, their eyes locked in a fierce stare. The forest was silent, the only sound the heavy breathing of the two enemies.

Han sneered, his lips curling into a snarl. "You're a fool, Jungkook," he spat. "You think you can defeat me? I have the power of the dark magic on my side!"

Jungkook's eyes blazed with determination. "I don't need magic to defeat you, Han," he growled. "I have my fire inside me"

With a fierce battle cry, the two enemies charged at each other, their fists clashing in a flurry of punches and kicks. The forest echoed with the sound of their fight, the trees shaking with the force of their blows.

Nabi watched in horror, her eyes fixed on the two combatants. She knew she had to do something, but what?

Just as it seemed like Han was gaining the upper hand, Jungkook's fiery powers burst forth, engulfing Han in a blaze of flames. Han stumbled back, his eyes wide with shock and fear.

Jungkook took advantage of the momentary distraction, landing a devastating kick that sent Han crashing to the ground.

As Han lay there, defeated and helpless, Jungkook stood over him, his chest heaving with exhaustion. "It's over," he growled. "You'll never harm my sister again."

And with that, the forest was silent once more, the only sound the heavy breathing of the two enemies.

Han's eyes widened in shock and defeat as he realized he is going to die.his powers will be vanished.He struggled in the ground, but they held him firm. He glared at Jungkook and Nabi, his face twisted with anger and humiliation.

"You may have won this time... But if i die she must die too.."
With that saying, han strucked nabi

No....No! Han's eyes flashed with a final burst of malice as he lunged at Nabi with a hidden dagger. Jungkook's eyes widened in horror as he tried to intervene, but it was too late.

Nabi's eyes went wide with shock as Han's blade struck her, and she slumped against Jungkook's chest. Jungkook's arms wrapped around her, holding her close as her life slipped away.

"No! Nabi, no!" Jungkook screamed, his voice shattered with grief. "You can't leave me, Nabi! You can't die!"

But it was too late. Nabi's eyes glazed over, her body limp in Jungkook's arms. Han's laughter echoed through the forest, a cold, mirthless sound.

And with that, Han's body slumped to the ground, defeated, but his evil deeds done. Jungkook held Nabi's lifeless body, his heart shattered into a million pieces. He knew that he would never be the same again, that a part of him had died with Nabi.

The forest was silent once more, but this time it was a silence of tragedy and loss. Jungkook's fiery powers burned dimly, a faint glow that seemed to flicker with his own life force. He knew that he would never let go of Nabi, that he would carry her memory with him forever...

To be continued...