ch. 4 IN SEARCH

A glimmer of hope and resilience in the midst of grief. Jungkook, despite his own pain and sorrow, is reminding himself of his responsibilities as a member of the royal family. He's finding the strength to heal and move forward, not just for himself, but for the sake of his duties and the people he serves.

months passed...

With a heavy heart, Jungkook slowly began to emerge from his grief. He knew that his duties as a prince couldn't be neglected, no matter how much pain he was in. He thought about his parents, the king and queen, and how they needed him now more than ever. He took a deep breath and started to focus on his responsibilities, using his royal duties as a distraction from his sorrow. He threw himself into his work, using the routine to heal himself. He met with advisors, attended ceremonies, and visited the people, all the while keeping his emotions in check. It was a struggle, but Jungkook was determined to honor Nabis' memory by serving the kingdom with the same grace and compassion she had always shown.

One day jungkook was feeling tired...he felt like his powers being lost nowdays...So he checked his power of burning but......
A new challenge and crisis.

Panic set in as Jungkook realized his powers were gone. He tried to summon the familiar energy, but it was like reaching into an empty void. His power, which had always been a part of him, was now nowhere to be found. He felt lost and vulnerable, like a part of him had been torn away. Jungkook tried to hide his distress, but it was hard to conceal his fears from those around him. Without his powers, he felt like a shadow of his former self. He began to question his purpose and identity, wondering if he was still the same person without his abilities. The loss of his powers added a new layer of grief to his already heavy heart, and Jungkook struggled to find a way to come to terms with this new reality.

Author:
Jungkook started to find the reason for his power loss
Jungkook's journey is one of self-discovery and recovery. He's venturing into the unknown to reclaim his lost powers and, perhaps, find himself in the process. This journey could be fraught with challenges,

As Jungkook traveled farther from the palace, the familiar sights and sounds of his royal life faded away, replaced by the rustic beauty of the countryside. He walked for days, sleeping under the stars and living off the land, until he reached a dense forest rumored to be inhabited by ancient beings with mystical knowledge. With a deep breath, he stepped into the forest's shadows, seeking the wisdom and power he so desperately needed. The trees loomed above him, their whispers echoing through the silence. Jungkook's heart raced with anticipation, for he knew that his journey's success depended on uncovering the secrets hidden within these ancient woods.

And right before he turned back animals came to attack him

Just as the animals closed in, a swift figure darted from the trees, her movements graceful and deadly. With a few swift strokes, she dispatched the attackers, her eyes gleaming with a fierce light in the darkness. Jungkook watched in awe as she stood over him,

Her eyes gleamed with a fierce intensity, her raven hair tied back in a tight ponytail that accentuated her sharp jawline. Her physique was toned and athletic, honed from years of combat training, and her movements exuded a fluid grace that belied her deadly precision. Jungkook couldn't help but feel a twinge of intimidation in her presence, yet he was also drawn to her strength and confidence.

She asked : who are you??? What r u doing in this deep forest? Huh?(with a matured voice)

jungkook was stunned... He is amazed by her beauty..

To be continued......