Chapter 20

Chapter 20
Coco

ੈ✩‧₊˚

Steam was coming out of her nose and everything around her was blazing red. Coco inhaled sharply. The electric buzz down her spine was prickling her nerves. She doesn't quite know where the tingles were coming from when it slowly sinks in.

His lips on her neck . . .

She breathes.

Coco grazed her fingertips along the traces he left.

Why? she thought. What was that for? She looks at her reflection in the vanity mirror. His kiss was so apparent in shades of mauve and deep red.

She blinks, keeping her mind steady when it can hardly escape the whirling he caused. Coco swallows the lump in her throat. It happened so swiftly. Hindi niya man lang napansin o naisip kanina na baka gawin 'yon ni Ax. But then again, he had never done such thing. At least, they never did off-cam. She had already ended her stream when it happened. So what was that for?

Her fingertips brushed through the hollow in her neck. Her lips press in a tight line as she makes some sense of it. But Coco could never find any justifiable reason for Axel Young giving her a love bite.

The door creaks. "Ready na ako—aray!" Ax yells when she immediately threw a hairbrush to his direction.

"'Di ka naman tinamaan!" she spat, reaching for the next thing her hand could grasp.

"Cellphone ko 'yan!" Ax ran to her direction to keep her from throwing his phone.

"Look! Tingnan mo ginawa mo!" Coco pointed at the hickey on her neck.

"O?" Ax grins proudly. "Bagay."

"What!" She fumed. "How can I cover that! I only have ten minutes!"

Ax's grin grew wider, his hand softly brushed on her arm down to her hand as if it was enough to calm her down. "'Wag mo nang takpan."

"Ax, I swear to god," mariin niyang sabi. Coco's eyes watered in rage. Malapit na talaga siyang makapanakal.

"Bagay naman talaga," he says, pulling her closer as he guides her to look at the mirror again. They both stare at her reflection.

"'Di ba?" He brushed her hair aside before resting his chin on her other shoulder. "Bagay."

His words gently falls and slowly settles in her stomach engulfing the fire he set ablaze. Coco breathes, and a tear unknowingly drops down to her cheek.

"I hate you." It came out as a whisper. Coco tried her best to shrug her way out of his hug. "I hate you so much, this was so uncalled for wala naman akong ginagawa sa 'yo. Alam mong aalis ako."

"Coco—"

"Quit it! We're not really dating and hindi ako nakikipaglaro sa 'yo. Hindi kita boyfriend for you to do any of this so shut up! I can date who I want! Narinig mo ba akong magreklamo because nakikipag-sex ka sa iba? Did I ever stop you from your shitty routine? Never naman 'di ba?" She wanted to pull her hair out. "So why are you trying to sabotage my date?"