38.

"Jimin!" Jungkook called and Jimin looked behind promptly. The sky was filled with gray clouds and the atmosphere became windy. Jimin and Jungkook were looking at each other for a while. Jimin's heart was still racing fast. Whatever Hobi said,he still couldn't process it. Jungkook came near Jimin.
"Ji..Jimin! Don't,, don't do this"
"Do wh..what?" Jimin asked directly looking at Jungkook's eyes.
"Don't go with Eunwoo. Don't go at his place" Jungkook said and Jimin frowned his eyebrows.
"Why not? Why are you stopping me!"
"Because...
"Because what! Tell me the truth Jungkook " Jimin said in a serious voice.
"Because... because I...
"You?"
"I LOVE YOU JIMIN..I LOVE YOU MORE THAN A FRIEND" Jungkook said loudly and there was a thunder on the sky ⚡ exactly on that time. Jimin felt like his heart did something inside. He was looking at Jungkook without blinking his eyes.
""I know...I know we are best friends,I know you see me as your friend only, I even don't if it's right or wrong but I fell for you Jimin! I really fall in love with you. I was trying to convince myself that it's not right,but my heart is not ready to agree. my heart always beats faster for you. Jimin, if you don't feel the same way it's ok, I won't force you but pl.. please don't go with someone else. " Jungkook said these all looking at Jimin. Jimin's eyes became teary hearing these all.
"Say something Jimin, are you angry with me! Talk to me.. promise me you will not break our friendship.." Jungkook said almost holding Jimin's hands. Jimin smiled while looking at Jungkook. But soon, Jimin remembered he told Eunwoo ,he will go to Eunwoo's place, he suddenly felt like if he say yes to Jungkook now ,it will be like using,or playing with Eunwoo's emotion. Jimin looked at Jungkook again. This time there was no smile on his face.
"Why ,why so late?" Jimin said and Jungkook became confused.
"Late!"
"You ...you came kinda late idiot" Jimin said and Jungkook was only looking at him.
"Jimin! I...I .was afraid what if you don't feel the same way...
"Oh God..." Jimin said under his breath.
"You ..idiot..you are actually an idiot and always be an idiot..." Jimin said loudly.
"Jimin...
"Jungkook.." they called each others name and came closer.
"Are you going to say yes to me?" Jungkook asked desperately.
"I..I can't..." Jimin replied and Jungkook felt like his heart ached.
"Wh..why ? Why?"
"I told Eunwoo already,I will meet with him tomorrow. I think he likes me..and if I say yes to you now then then ..what he will think !"
"So are you going to say yes to him"
"No. I won't. I will go and tell him I can't accept him"
A smile formed on Jungkook's face hearing this.
"So that means you are gonna say yes to me!"
Jimin didn't say anything only was looking at Jungkook.
"Can I get some time?" Jimin asked in a soft voice.
"Of..of course of course..of course Jimin.." Jungkook excitedly. Jimin smiled softly at Jungkook. So badly he wanted to hug Jungkook but Jimin felt like something was stopping him from doing so. Jimin stepped back still not breaking eye contact with Jungkook.
"See ..see you tomorrow then" Jimin said and Jungkook nodded.
"I will drop you come..it will rain..
"No please..I want to be alone for a while " Jimin said and Jungkook nodded looking at Jimin. Jungkook wanted to take Jimin with him but again h can't force him so he just agreed with Jimin and left him alone at the garden.

When Jungkook left the place Jimin started walking. His mind was full of questions.
"Jungkook really loves me!"
"From when!"
"Why I didn't notice this before?"
"Am I too late?"
"Eunwoo...does Eunwoo really likes me?"
"What should I do!"
"Why God ,why you put me in this situation!" Jimin thought in his mind and looked at the sky. It started pouring. Jimin started getting drenched. Jimin sat down on a bench of the bus stand. His eyes were teary. He was not feeling good as he didn't say yes to Jungkook right then. Jimin looked right and then looked at left side. The road was empty. Jimin then looked in front. He could see a black car only. Jimin looked away but again looked at the car cause the car looked familiar to him. Jimin frowned his eyebrows looking at the car.
"I saw this car before" Jimin said under his breath. Jimin stood up and decided to go towards the car.
But before his going, he saw Eunwoo came out from the car. Jimin frowned his eyebrows again.
"Eunwoo!" Jimin said. Jimin was about to go again but he just stopped at his place when he saw a girl also came out from the car and was holding an umbrella for Eunwoo. Eunwoo put something at the back side of the car. Both Eunwoo and the girl were smiling looking at each other. Soon Jimin saw the girl stood on her toe and kissed Eunwoo and Eunwoo kissed back. Jimin's eyes were wide opened seeing these all. His heart skipped a beat seeing these all. There was again a thunderstorm in the sky. Jimin felt like his heart started breaking at the sight. Both Eunwoo and that girl went inside the car. And then the car left the place. Jimin saw the cars number and remembered clearly it was none other than Eunwoo's car.

Jimin sat down on the bench again.
His eyes were filled with tears. He started crying loudly like a child.
"So..so..that's how we feel when we are broken!" Jimin said in a shaky voice.
"I .I ..hate .. myself" Jimin again said while sobbing hard.
"Jungkook! Jung... Jungkook...I want Jungkook" Jimin said loudly while crying. He then promptly stood up and started running in the rain again. He was running fast . Tears was still falling from his eyes. His mind was full of Jungkook now. Jimin didn't have to run all the way cause before that Jimin saw Jungkook who was also coming from the opposite side of the road holding an umbrella. Jimin stopped running and laid his eyes on Jungkook who was coming towards him while running. Jimin felt like his hero, his lover, his alpha was entering inside his life holding an umbrella for him. A smiled formed on Jimin's face looking at Jungkook. Jimin's heart started beating fast looking at him. Cause Jungkook was actually looking like a hero running under the rain.

 Cause Jungkook was actually looking like a hero running under the rain

See you in next part 💜💛