Chapter 5: Shopping in Short skirts in front of the ancients.

Chapter 5
Everyone grew even more fearful and apprehensive.

A few seconds later.

Only Pei Changying was heard letting out a cold laugh, his deeply passionate and affectionate gaze from before turning completely!

It turned into an expression of disgust and certainty: "Gu Sang, your schemes are becoming more and more ingenious. Using witchcraft to hide in some strange place, pretending to be dead, thinking I would regret making you the Empress?"

"Heh! The palace rumors were also spread by you, weren't they?"

"To become the Empress, you truly are unscrupulous."

"You vile woman really have clever tricks, daring to use death to threaten me, even daring to carry out this witchcraft! What crime shall you be charged with!"

Gu Qingrou seized the opportunity and immediately knelt before Pei Changying.

Her eyes glistened with tears not yet shed, giving her a pitiful appearance: "Your Majesty, please judge for your servant. Your servant has absolutely not done anything to wrong my sister."

Pei Changying extended his hand to help Gu Qingrou up.

In front of Gu Sang's face, he gently caressed her cheek: "I believe you, you are the Empress I personally chose."

"Gu Sang, you have caused the entire palace to be in turmoil. I order you to show yourself and apologize immediately, or else I will revoke your title as Noble Consort."

Gu Qingrou stood behind Pei Changying, a faint smile crossing her lips as she defiantly looked towards Gu Sang.

Faced with everyone's varying thoughts, Gu Sang remained indifferent.

"You think I still care about the petty title of Consort?"

Hearing this nonchalant tone, a sudden anger emerged on Pei Changying's previously cold and stern face.

This expression only amused Gu Sang further.

How refreshing!

In her joyful mood, she proceeded to say words that caused Pei Changying's pupils to nearly burst: "In fact, I'm not even from your era."

"I come from modern civilization two thousand years into the future. If not for wanting to return to the present to see my grandmother, why would a narrow-minded, self-centered man like you be worthy of my affection?"

"I know you must be thinking something along the lines of feigning nonchalance, or being insincere. You're too arrogant!"

"Pei Changying, after seven years, can you still not sense my heart?!"

Everyone was astonished, their expressions like spectators witnessing something shocking unfold.

Consort Li was stunned by her earth-shattering words.

Consort Zhao took note of the words "two thousand years into the future."

Ads by Pubfuture

Pei Changying's body froze for a moment as he stared at Gu Sang, his jet-black eyes seeming to conceal a volcano.

In that instant!

A sense of dread filled his entire being, causing all his confidence, conviction, and self-assuredness to dissipate like smoke!

Because.......

He suddenly recalled various details from before.

No wonder!